More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

What kind of mind control is it

Math!

The DC universe is one of the few universes where the dread power of Math can give you real powers. Including the power of mind control and reality warping.

The Anti-Life Equation, the formula that all life is meaning less, allows one to absolutely mind control a person. Call Anti-Life, because if someone controls you absolutely could you be said to be alive?

The Life Equation, is the opposite of the Anti-Life Equation. Where the latter says hope, freedom and the like are meaningless, the former re-enforces it. But can take over a mind by bringing them to your thinking. So while the ALE leaves one a mindless , the LE leaves one with one's core personality adjusted by the LE user. The former could also alter reality itself on a universal to multiversal level, by manipulation of the formula.

It also had links to the Emotional Energy Spectrum. Which make sense since the White Light of Life is made of the energies which give the various corps their powers. Rage, Avarice. Fear, Willpower, Hope, Compassion and Love are all major parts of the equation.

So one of these formula is now found in a person's mind, giving them the power of the equations....

Who has either formula in their mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)