More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What world do you want to create?

Materialists women/inherited power/obligation

Materialists women:

Any woman who put material gratification over feelings can be affected by you. Which include career centered women, gold digger, girls looking for or having a sugar daddy, girls on streaming platform using their look to get more donations, and so on...

Inherited power:

You discovered recently, or maybe will soon discover, that by paying a sum of money to a certain type of woman (see above) they will do anything you want. The sum you give only affect their willingness to do the action. The less you give, the more unhappy they'll be doing what you ask, and depending of their personal fortune, they can be quite happy to do it, if you pay them enough. No matter how much you give, though, they'll always obey without fail.

Obligation:

As said before, once paid, the women have but to obey your command as long as it doesn't exceed 24 hours. After that you have to pay again or let them be. Since it's an obligation they're not to be happy about it, especially if you don't pay them what they think they worth.

Witnesses and third parties who sees you using your power won't say anything about it, since they know it's an obligation the woman have to go through. But that won't stop them from looking down on her or enjoy seeing the humiliation she's going through.

Who have the power ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)