More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Colleem Colleem

What kind of mind control is it

Master of all Kinds of Mind Control, but with Limits

A god of mind control.

A being that has mastered every form of mind control. His body can secrete pheromones that put another being in a state where it is exposed to the whims of the user. These pheromones range from a simple suggestiveness to an increase in lust.

The being can put someone into a trance with its voice and no optical distractions are needed. The soft, calm voice alone is completely enough to hypnotize someone.

On the other hand, the being can also achieve this effect with its eyes. Completely silently, it only needs to look into the eyes of the other person to put him into a trance, depending on his willpower.

Of course, the user of this power can endow almost any object with a hypnotic power that suits him. It may be the classical pendulum or a ballpoint pen, which he inconspicuously moves back and forth. He can channel his hypnotic power through almost any object.

If the user is a woman, her breasts are particularly well suited to create this effect. Even a small cutout in her dress can be enough to put someone in a state of slight influence.

For a man it would be his cock, of course. The harder it is the greater the effect on the victim. Sometimes even a bump inside the pants is enough without the victim having direct eye contact.

However, such a creature also has some weaknesses.

It does not possess any telepathic abilities itself and is also not able to acquire them. It is impossible for him for all times to read the thoughts of another or to send his own directly by telepathy.

Magic and his own powers are opposite forces. Should he ever be able to use magic, he must decide which of the two paths he will follow.

His power is not irreversible. A strong will or an appropriate treatment can break his trance.

He is not able to influence or directly change reality itself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)