More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Master Mobile, by 0hffe

“Have you ever heard of Master PC, Gina?”

“Is this some Political Correct bullshit?”

“No, No, PC as in computer, basically someone gets access to a computer program that allows them to control everything around them.”

“Oh, so its just a fancy name for a device story, gotcha.”

“Most likely, we are reading Master Mobile, by 0hffe

“Yeah great. I can't tell if the name starts with a letter or a number. Fucking hilarious.”

“I am actually surprised. It took us to our 50th story to finally get to a Master PC story. The genre is fairly common.”

“Well, then I better not expect anything more then uncreative trash out of this one.”

“We will see.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, wanna start Gina?”

“Name checks out, because that was the sound I made while reading this garbage.”

“Hm yes, but perhaps we can actually do things properly for once. This is the story of Lola, a showgirl who gets access to an app that allows her to do almost anything she wants.”

“Its pretty much the same as that ring story, only the protagonist is somehow even more hesitant.”

“Yes, it took some mental alteration from someone else to finally get Lola to play around with it. And even then, she is very .”

“Her friend Ruby gets the same app, and she is a bit more experimental. But still, all very harmless.”

“We get the usual fare, bigger boobs, longer legs, even a bit of body control. It was a nice way of starting things off.”

“It was nice, until oof got fucking bored and turned this into a haunted house story.”

“Indeed. About 20 chapters in, the story suddenly took a huge shift and focused on...”

“FUCKING CUM LATEX DICK GIRLS!”

“Well...I don't think it was cum this time.”

“What the fuck, Marcie? Is this Dickgirl Guy's ? What is it with all the fucking Latex Cum Dick Girls lately?”

“Gina, calm down.”

“And I even liked this one for a bit. For fucks sake. Stupid Dick Cum Latex Girls...”

“Gina, I need you to take a deep breath. Don't get a stroke.”

“Haaaa...what even has this to do with Mobile Master or whatever?”

“It was a very weird diversion, I agree. It appears the author has no idea where to take this story and is as such just making stuff up as he goes.”

“Yeah, but couldn't he at least make up sexy stuff?”

“Well, apparently the readers want latex. I personally would have preferred clowngirls...”

“That's not much better. Actually that might even be worse.”

“You do have a point. After all, as much as I like clowngirls, there is just something funny about them.”

“...”

cough To get back on track, Lola and her friends are trapped in this Resident Evilesque mansion and have to escape from latex bondage zombies.”

“They are remarkably calm about this. Wouldn't you freak out in this situation?”

“Well, personally I would not, because I can handle pressure extremely well.”

“Riiight.”

“But now that I think about it, I do believe this section could have used a bit more variety. Running away from Latex Zombies for 20+ chapters does tend to get a bit stale.”

“Yeah! Give me some other monsters! Like Sarckle! His story had multiple monsters! Also, fuck you, Sarckle!”

“As you might expect, Lola and her friends eventually escape. Of course the whole thing was never more then a bit of harmless fun. Potentially PTSD inducing, but still mostly harmless.”

“Thankfully, we don't have to deal with any trauma or such lame bullshit. The group shrugs off what has happened without issue and is dropped right into the next perverted scenario.”

“Hm yes. Whoever is in charge is clearly not done messing with them and provides our heroes with another playground.”

“Namely a perverted casino. Pretty cool concept actually. Unfortunately oof hates cool stuff so the story stops right here.”

“An interesting observation. Well, given the heavy focus on lesbians, did you manage to masturbate this time?”

“No and it pisses me off.”

“Oh.”

“This shit is just all over the place. I kinda like the premise and I like the girls but then oof just throws it with a lot of trash into a mixer and feeds it to us.”

“I personally would have put it more eloquently, but I mostly agree. At this point, this is pretty much the story of a couple of girls who are at the whims of an uh...benevolent pervert. Which actually isn't that bad of a premise, but it lacks cohesion and a narrative drive.”

“And Lola is too much of a stick in the mud. For a character named after a rabbit she sure hates sex.”

“This does in fact get addressed in the story, so I am not sure if that will lead to some development down the line. Still, it does feel like she is spoiling the fun.”

“Like in these last few chapters right? They have an entire casino of perversions to play with, but nooo Lola wants to find Kirsten! Blah!”

“On the flip side. I can appreciate the wholesome feeling this story is going for. Even the mastermind behind all this is general well meaning and does want the girls to have a good time. I am just a sucker for these types of gentle femdom stories.”

“So, you got off on it?”

“I am afraid, I did not. Overall, it was a bit too vanilla for my tastes.”

“Ha, I knew it.”

“Furthermore, the haunted mansion section didn't exactly cater to my interest and beyond that...hm...I am having a remarkably difficult time articulating what exactly my issue with it was.”

“I can. Shit sucks.”

“I do not think it was all that bad. Well, except punctuation. I found the lack of periods disturbing.”

“Eww!!! Can you cool it with the creepy fetishes for once?”

“That was not was I...nevermind. I think we are done here.”

“Just write fun and sexy stuff and no periods!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)