More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

What does Mary do?

Mary turns Flora

Staring longingly into the womans eyes, Mary considered if perhaps she would be worth converting into a vampiress. She was an elf and a wife, a kind soul who invited a stranger into her house out of aid. Truly she did not deserve ... no, she did not deserve to stay alive as a barmaid, such beauth and potential untouched. Her friends wouldn't give it a second thought to feast upon the elf, some of them would have even had fun with her before drinking out of her.

But Mary felt otherwise, she was an honest woman if anything still mattered to her reputation. True to her word, she did view herself capable of giving other women the gift of eternal youth and beauty and a better life. The elf deserved that chance, just like she did when she was a .

She would have to work fast if she were to convert her. Her host had been dead for two minutes now, and she needed to act fast if she was to make the transformation complete. Pulling back her sleeve, she exposed her right forearm showing the multiple scars around her flesh before adding another as she sank her fangs into her own arteries. She sucked once before letting go, her fresh wound dripping blood before directing it above the elf's mouth. Several drops of blood fell through her parted lips before Mary pressed the wound into her mouth, squeezing her arm to coax out more blood. She winced in a slight jolt of pain, it was a small price for such a huge gift.

Moments later she pulled back and licked her wound clean as the two punctured holes sealed themselves and formed yet another scar on her flesh. Food, she will need food for the girl when she turns. If she turns, she hoped she was not too late. The elf tasted so sweet, something about elves that tasted much more fine then humans. Their skin would taste like chocolate and their blood flowed smoothly like fine wine.

Mary licked her lips before leaning over to kiss Flora once. "Come back to me, reborn and hungry. Accept your gift and begin anew. I will return, my child. You will be hungry when you come to, i will seek out the best for you."


Flora groaned as she came to, feeling all sorts of stiff and sore around her entire being as if she had quite the hangover. What was it she did last night? She rubbed her pulsing head before noticing her skin tone, it changed a few shades lighter then before, pale almost. Actually, she came to realize her body had changed into something much healthier, her curves were more accentuated and their was a bit of lean muscle tone beneath her thin figure.

Her stomach grumbled as she clutched it in sudden pain, why was she so hungry? She looked fine, better then she ever did aside from the lighter skin tone yet she felt as if she hadn't eaten in months.

"Oh good, you're awake. I was worried at first, but once i saw your body begin to adapt I was put at ease. Rise and shine, Flora. You're a new woman now." Mary flashed her white teeth in the widest smile she could muster. Flora scooted her legs up uncomfortable with her presence. "You? What... how did... what happened? Ugh, son of a-" She doubled over as so many strange new smells filled her nostrils.

"That would be the senses kicking in. It will all feel like a pretty bad hangover for a minute, but you will adapt. Soon you will see what i see, smell what i smell, and have acute hearing ten times the normal human. Even your elven senses will be heightened, possibly greater than mine as i was only human before. Feel privileged, my love, for I have given you the gift most women would die for." She raised her arms wide open as if to welcome the new vampire with open arms, Flora however was more busy grabbing her head and groaning in pain. It was all too much for her, she felt at any moment she would faint.

Mary saw this and quickly walked out of the room, coming back with another woman who was bound and gagged. A pair of fangs had left their mark on her dark skinned neck, the woman seemed young of age and full of beauty. Flora recognized her as one of the younger maidens who had just been engaged. "S-Sonia? What are you doing, what did you do?"

"Relax my pet, i sometimes forget how nauseating the experience of being reborn can be, but if there is one thing i never forget it is the power of new blood conquers all." Mary bared her fangs in a smile before latching herself onto Sonia's neck, the poor girl grunting into her gag and squeezing her eyes in pain. She drank from her, feeling the cool fluid flow into her mouth before letting go, ensuring that she aimed for a vein. This allowed the wound to bleed more, attracting Flora's attention as her symptoms of discomfort and dizziness fled. "Oh lord, what-ah!" She yelped as a sudden bit of pain shot through her, touching something sharp and large in her teeth. Fangs.

"There it is! You're nearly there, oh yes. Just one small step my love, you need to feed for your first time to recover and be whole again. I brought you a gift myself, dinner in bed was always a romantic gesture after all. Drink from her my love, and i promise all the pain will go away."

Flora shook her head in fear, wanting nothing more then to save this woman tied in front of her as Mary threw her onto the bed between Flora's legs. Sonia wept silently as she was taken in the elf's arms in a warm and feared embrace, hugging her tightly as she prayed for the night to end. Mary could not help but feel warm inside at this display, she still felt sympathy for her human friend. Once upon a time, Mary did too. But that will change here and now.

It is time for her to make her choice.

Does Flora accept her gift?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)