More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HaremStarter HaremStarter

Does Mary stop John or allow him to continue?

Mary allows him to continue.

Mary was trying her best not to tremble as John's hand moved up her leg. What had innocently started as John simply resting his hand on her knee had turned into him caressing her thigh. Due to the heat as well as a desire to show off Mary had worn a short pleated skirt. If John's hand did not stop its ascent, it would soon be under the hemline.

"You need to stop him. John should have asked permission." The angel on Mary's right shoulder whispered in her ear. But the devil on her left shoulder had a much more persuasive argument. "Isn't this what you wanted? And what a better way to have a little no consequences fun. If anything is said, You were asleep. Just keep your eye's closed and enjoy those talented fingers of his."

As Mary struggled to rationalize allowing John to grope her, his hand slipped past the point of no return. She felt his fingers slide under her skirt and further up her inner thigh. Mary bit down on her lip to suppress the squeal of pleasure threatening to escape her throat. John's hand was quite talented. So much so that Mary felt herself begin to moisten at his practiced touch.

The young girl was getting her first taste of basking in the sensual touch of a man. The thought of being fondled by John just a few feet away from his sister only served to heighten her arousal. What if we're discovered? Mary thought. Yet instead of panic what she felt could best be described as an erotic thrill. Mary was so turned on that it caused her not to notice when John decided to press on even further. If it had not been for the pressure of the waistband of her panties being pulled to allow John's hand access to Mary's wet slit he might have gotten a finger inside of her before she would have been any the wiser.

The realization that if this continued John would soon be fondling her bare vagina caused Mary to shift in her seat involuntarily. John's hand immediately froze. The situation tore at Mary. Should she wake up and put a stop to it or allow it to continue? As she agonized over which course of action to choose her decision was made for her. John, apparently deciding he had pressed his luck far enough, removed his hand and went back to driving in silence.

Mary, continued to sit silently in her seat. Her only regret being she could not finish what John had started.

Finally at Tomorrow Con. What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)