More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TekoPenn TekoPenn

Which Story?

Mary Jane of Tamaran (Intro)

Earth-6166B

Los Angeles, 9:50 AM

As she got off the bus, she took a deep breath and walked towards the building in front of her. Mary Jane Watson had arrived in Los Angeles, and was just in time for her job interview at a modeling agency.

Sure, it cost quite a bit to move out here, but MJ didn't like to look back. Besides, she's got her modeling portfolio, and an associate's degree in business as back-up. She was determined to make a new life for herself, one where she could explore, party, and find new exciting experiences.


MJ quickly checked in at the front desk, and sat down to wait for her appointment. As she checked her phone for updates, a sudden, strange glow caught her attention. She quickly spotted what it was: a small, glowing blue shard lying on the floor in front of her. She could have sworn it wasn't there before.

“Um, hey,” MJ spoke to the receptionist at the desk, “Any idea what that is?”

“What is?” the receptionist responded.

“You don't see that glowing rock?” MJ said, confused by her response. She got up and went over to look closer. She put her hand near the shard, and strangely she didn't feel any kind of heat radiating from it. Figuring there wasn't any harm, she picked it up.

Turning to show the receptionist, MJ was suddenly engulfed by the bright light coming from the shard.


When she can open her eyes again, MJ finds herself somewhere completely different. From what she can tell, she's in some kind of forest, only something wasn't right. The trees surrounding her were the wrong color, and the air felt thinner, like she was on a mountain.

MJ took a deep breath as she made careful steps forward, hopeful that she can figure out what happened.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)