More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who's Naturuum's fateful pick?

Mary Abbot, 22 year old university student

Mary Abbot was a gorgeous young woman, no one could argue that. She was also a little quirky. She liked long walks in the woods, and spending an unusual amount of time in the campus greenhouse around the botany students, even though she herself was an Art major.

She had a tall, curvy body, nice legs, and dark auburn red hair surrounding her round face. She had a cute button nose and big brown eyes, and a smile that would disarm the hardest soul.

She didn't care for you to know that she wore a D-cup bra, or anything else about what was under her clothing. She was a pretty modest girl, wearing lots of hoodies and seasonal sweaters along with cute boots.

She had no idea that soon that her boots would be replaced with bare feet and the sweaters with a bare body.....maybe permanently.

In fact, her greatest accessory would soon be the red hair on her pretty head.

As she sits in the greenhouse in the middle of a bustling college campus, suddenly she is witness to something wholly otherworldly.

How does Naturuum make her first contact with Mary Abbot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)