More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AriCrow AriCrow

What's next?

Mary(The Bloody Queen)

Mary walked quickly through the large empty chamber of the Red Church. This particular game was not going as well as she liked. The survivors she was playing against were some of the most toxic she’s had in a while; a prospector, a forward, an acrobat, and lastly a entomologist. Mary swung the shard of glass she carried as a weapon, narrowly missing the forward as he ducked out of the way. They had been looping in and out of this building for a while and Mary for one was getting sick of it really fast. Mary weaves in and out of the pews, slowing attempting to corner the forward. At last Mary swung and hit the forward. In a state of panic the forward dashed to the corner and dropped down a pallet for defense. “You’re mine now!” Mary cackled raising her glass blade. Mary’s moment of triumph was interrupted as a soft click sounded and Mary felt something fall right down the back of her dress. With a quick whoosh Mary was violently jerked back into a pew as the prospector’s magnets pulled them towards one another. Mary stood stunned a moment. After gathering her bearings, Mary spun around to face the prospector that was foolish enough to interfere. As Mary quickly approached the prospector, he started to panic and stumble backwards, fumbling with another magnet in his hands. With a meager toss, the prospector blindly tossed the magnet at Mary, sending in straight down the front of her dress. Mary gasped in an embarrassed shock as the magnet plunged down and nestled between her large D cup breasts. Mary’s pale face blushed slightly before being violently propelled backward by the magnet. Mary was sprawled on the ground, fine for the time being, just some minor tears on her red dress. Before she had the opportunity to stand, the acrobat suddenly appeared beside her. With a crazed grin he jumped over her, throwing down a fire bomb right on her lap. Mary yelped and jumped to her feet, beating vainly at the fire on her dress. Distracted by the commotion, she failed to notice both the forward as he sprinted at her, and the prospector letting loose his third magnet. RIIPPPP! Mary was blasted landed in a sprawled heap on the cool stone floor. “Why is the floor so cold?” Mary wondered. “The fire!” She jumped to her feet to continue her battle with her flaming dress to find herself in a new predicament. “KKYAAAA!” Mary screamed, standing in the church in her newly exposed underwear. With forward, acrobat, and prospector working together, her dress had torn in two with the fire having done most of the job. Mary dropped her blade, and put her hands over the top of her large breasts. She wore a beautiful set of white undergarments, the bra white with a floral design, while the panties were yellow with a smooth silky texture. Mary started towards the nearest exit, her breasts jiggling with every step, barely restrained by her lovely bra. Just then, the forward dashed out and rammed right into her, knocking her back onto the floor. Lying sprawled on her back, Mary’s eyes watched with horror as the acrobat entered her field of vision once more. He jumped and unleashed more bombs on her, leaving her covered in a warm and slimey residue. Mary fought to try and stand but kept slipping in the pool of goop and landing on her back. Mary’s heart froze in fear as she heard a low buzz enter the area. The entomologist had brought forth a swarm of her bugs, and they were headed straight for her! Mary tried to fight, but the bugs seemed pretty hungry today unfortunately for Mary. She slipped and struggled as they crawled on her slick bare skin, whilst nibbling on her bra and panties. Writhing on the ground, Mary flailed and rolled in the mass of bugs and slime, doing everything in her meager power to sustain some sort of dignity. As the cloud cleared, Mary lay sprawled fully nude on her back in the middle of the floor. She was tired, dazed, and embarrassed with how helpless she was. Slowly sitting up, Mary crawled to one of the pews and sat up on it. Mary sprawled on the bench, her large breasts shaking with every move, her exposed vagina on display for the survivors to see. Mary panties trying to regain some of her strength as her group of triumphant survivors approached. “Wow, they’re even bigger than I thought!” The forward exclaimed. Mary gasped slightly as he attempted to pick up her breasts and squish them in his hands. “Please, I’m so tired.” Mary said as forward continued played with her boobs. “Not as impressive as down here.” Prospector countered as he gingerly poked the outside of Mary’s vagina. Mary’s legs stiffened in shock from the small touch, and relaxed as he withdrew. Mary’s strength and movement seemed to be slowed by the slime from the acrobat, as for the next half hour or so she tried her best to slowly and weakly fight off the curious survivors as they played with her large bountiful body. The Queen has been dethroned, and de-robed.

-Authors note: This one is pretty short, in hindsight I should have put this in shorts. However I want to try and only put stories taking place in the manor in that category.-

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)