More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

The Big Announcement?

Marrige!

“I am getting married!” Sarah proclaimed. Sarah has been seeing her now fiancee Chris for about 3 years. Chris comes from a high class family of businessmen. Like Sarah, Chris has had everything given to him, even his high paying job at his dad’s company. In all his jealousy, John was happy for her. He doesn't hate his sister, he wants her to be happy. Plus, Chris was a cool guy, he and John got along well. They went to a lot of sports games, and they have a lot in common.

At dinner that night, everything was going well. They had the typical conversations of how grown up the children have become, plans for moving in together after the wedding, etc. And then John’s parents chimed in.

John did not hate his parents, in fact he really loved them. When he was little, he did a lot with them, but as he got older, and Sarah stole the scene, the love faded a bit. Anybody could see it, and John just accepted it. But he was grateful, as they were helping him through college, and they put food on the table. However, when they started comparing children, that is when he got angry. Today, the comment was “John, why can't you find a nice partner like your sister? They’re perfect for each other, you have to stop working so hard and find someone nice. I know work is important but you need to live life.” John, who has been working hard to get any attention in life, became visibly annoyed. Before he got angry and told his parents that he has been working so hard to get any love and attention from them, he excused himself to the restroom.

What will John Find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)