More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freeuser freeuser

Where should we start?

[Relationship Thread] Married Life (piss)

I wake up in the usual way, to a gentle motion on the bed and a soft touch on my morning wood. There's no need to open my eyes, I know it's my wife Eliza starting her morning chores. Like most women in my culture, she takes pride in servicing her man as often as I can handle it. In the mornings, this means getting me off as soon as my hard cock indicates I'm waking up. This ritual has several steps and it's almost hard to maintain my morning doze knowing what's coming.

The soft stroking I'm receiving now confirms to my loving girl that I'm fully hard. After a minute passes a soft wetness engulfs my prick as she slowly works my cock down into her throat in and out, slightly deeper each time. This step is more for lubrication than anything and yet she spends some significant extra time running her tongue all over my shaft. Quite a bit more than strictly necessary for a spit coating. She does enjoy practicing her craft and I get a solid minute sitting bottomed out fully in her throat before she moves on. Once she has as much spit slathered on me with her mouth as she can make stick there's a quick moment of cold air on my cock as she shifts position and then there's the distinctive feel of her tight anus pressing onto my cockhead.

As always, Eliza has already lubed herself in preparation and I slide into her ass easily but slowly as her hole is blissfully tight. After all, it would take away from my pleasure if she also stretched in advance and therefore she never does. One millimeter at a time, she pushes her ass back onto me, working my throbbing cock into her rectum. Once I'm completely buried in her, with my balls firmly against her taint, she stops and waits for me to do my part. She has one leg tilted, and I know from experience that she has her clit massager pressed in place. This is one of her favorite parts of being my wife.

I breathe deeply and slowly for a minute, relaxing exactly enough in my groin, and then I start to piss into my wife's warm ass. Fucking with a full bladder first thing in the morning is miserable and so my wife's first goal is to take my piss so that I can truly savor the remainder of the morning. It's a challenge to piss through a full hardon but the release of pressure is exquisite. Not that we aren't both enjoying this. As soon as she feels herself start to fill with my golden fluid Eliza turns her vibrator on full blast. I feel the rumble through my prick but I don't hear it because she starts moaning immediately. At first her noises are very quiet. She's working hard to ease me into the morning. I still haven't even opened my eyes yet. As my flow starts to taper off and the pressure in her colon rises so does her voice until she wails her orgasm into a pillow. Her anus clamps intensely around my cock, not letting a drop escape. As she rides the waves of her climax down with several major aftershocks she works me out of herself. Her spasm-powered clenching ensures she keeps all my piss well contained.

She bounces out of the bed to run to the bathroom for the both of us, but not before she gives my prick a quick mouth bath. Her tongue washes every wrinkle of my shaft. We have to clean the sheets enough as it is. I hear her happy sigh of satisfaction from the toilet as she handles pissing for me, then the sound of her filling a glass of water that she drinks in preparation before returning to bed. I finally have to roll off my side and onto my back for the next step of our morning ritual. I feel the bed sway my head as she carefully plants her legs to each side of me. It's worth opening my eyes at this point. The first thing in my view is her immaculately hairless pussy hovering over my face swollen and pink with her arousal. Her inner lips are small but visible between her full outer ones and her perfect pale inner thighs. Beyond this vista I see her toned stomach and that perfect bottom curve of her modest breasts. They would fit my hands perfectly with fingers splayed just a bit, if my arms weren't on the wrong side of her. Not like I'm inclined to put out the effort of movement yet this morning.

Finally, above it all, my wife's vixen face smiling at me. Eliza stares into my slitted eyes as she reaches down and spreads her pussy lips wide. We shift minutely to line ourselves up and she whispers, "Ready?". I answer her by flicking my tongue over her urethra and she shivers so hard we almost have to start our positioning over. I grab her thighs and press my mouth into place. I'm parched thirsty in the mornings and dry mouth is an unnecessary distraction from a good fuck. A gentle trickle of piss begins to flow into my waiting mouth. The taste is crisp but not strong. She gets up earlier than me and has already relieved herself, getting rid of the bright yellow tank everyone wakes up with. As she does her morning routine she makes sure to drink lots of water in preparation. And sometimes other things - I can detect a hint of coffee in her piss as I slowly drink my morning fill from her.

I had closed my eyes but I open them again to see that she's using one of her smaller toys on her clit during her urination. As her stream trails off she pushes herself into another climax and I take the time to ram my tongue as far into her cunt as I can. She convulses hard on my face, smearing the light residue of piss and pussy juice over my nose and chin. After a second she recovers and makes an adorable guilty face as she sees her mess. We both know I don't mind at all, but immediately she shimmies down my body and starts licking my face clean. As she moves up and down I can feel her slit rub up and down my cock. Shortly she sits up, pussy lips parted along the length of my shaft. We're ready to complete the ritual.

With one hand, Eliza guides me into her sopping wet cunt and sits down until I'm buried to the hilt in her. Her religiously maintained kegel workout has made her vagina as tight as her ass. Particularly today as I can feel a toy in her rectum through her internal wall - she must have inserted it before coming back to bed earlier. The clit massager is back in her hand, jammed against her as she starts to ride me. We start with several full length strokes in slow motion to feel every minute fold of each other then she starts to build up speed and . After all the steps of our routine, I'm ready to blow almost immediately. I go rigid to maximize her impacts on me. Sensing this, she pounds out a few dozen more bounces then slams down and grinds herself against me and her massager. An orgasmic moan rises from her thrown back mouth. Her climax grabs my cock like a vice and I explode within her, pumping a massive load of semen against her cervix. We grind together minutely, forcefully as we ride the pleasure down.

We savor the afterglow for a few minutes with my cock still fully embedded inside her until I begin to really soften. My wife reacts quickly, grabbing the small crystal cocktail glass sitting on the nightstand for exactly this moment. She positions the glass, which she jokingly refers to as her "jizz chalice", directly underneath her vagina as she lifts off me. A torrent of cum rushes out of her and is neatly caught, filling the glass to a depth of two fingers. Holding my cock with one hand to keep any stray drips from leaving a mess, my wife tilts her head back and drinks her morning cocktail in one long pour. The look on her face is radiant as she savors the taste. "I'm guessing you had pineapple at the office yesterday?" she asks. I grin and shrug. She's too good at this game - she tastes me between every meal.

After shaking the glass over her face, back arched, for every last drop she can get, my wife moves down the bed and cleans me up with her mouth once again. Her work is so thorough as she hunts for every last hint of my flavor that by the end I'm fully erect with my cockhead lodged in her throat once more. Eliza pops off me and checks my firmness with an exaggerated pinch. Raising an eyebrow she looks at the clock and then me. I just smile, close my eyes and hear her whisper, "God I love weekends..." as I feel her tight asshole begin to embrace me once more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)