More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

What's next

Marriage and kingdom-building

The next day you take some of Stardust's hoard promising to repay her back later. The two of you ride to the nearest town Send a message to the king that her daughter has been won and get married.

You are shortly declared the new king. As the new king, you use some but not all of Stardust's hoard to fill the castle with servants, guards and courtiers along with other things needed for a functioning kingdom and castle. Stardust becomes the Royal Dragon She lives just outside and guards the castle. A stable of sorts is made for her resembling a cave. You hire a caretaker to muck out her 'stable' and bring her whatever she needs but she hunts her own food. You and Alisa sometime visit for "fun" and she chats with the two of you and plays games and riddles for fun in the courtyard as she guards it. You all become good friends. Stardust eventually attracts a mate. He stays in her cave/stable making more work for the caretaker but also means your lands are better guarded as he agrees to guard the land with Stardust in exchange for food and shelter. He is also a gold dragon by the name of Thor. He does not object to you and Alisa having fun with his mate. He says it makes her hornier after so he gets his own reward.

You and Alsia have a daughter and two sons Named Elizabeth, Henry and William. Henry goes out to be a knight. You tell him that that is how you started and makes sure he knows lots of riddles.

William meets a mysterious traveller. He wears a brown cloak and had a pet Red Kite.

He joins your court and teaches William how to harness and ride a dragon. Stardust and Thor approve of this Traveler's methods and let William become the rider of their daughter Ling. He rides her into battle and becomes known as The Dragon Riding king. He also rides her in a sexual way. They use magic to make Ling's eggs susceptible to human sperm. They have a half-dragon child together.

Elizabeth is sent away to be guarded but one of the sons of Stardust and Thor. The Cycle continues.

This is the best ending for Sir Tomas but William and Ling may be a spin-off story See https://chyoa.com/story/Dragon-Rider-Prince.22910

The Best End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)