More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Who is this random woman and how does she inherit?

Marla, denizen of Arcadia

It is Marla’s awakening day and she is excited. She is the eighth child and fifth daughter of the Baron of Ortega, a small part of the greater kingdom. She has been well educated in the arts sword and sorcery, with the practice of many weapons and knowledge of many varieties of theoretical magic.

Dressed in the ceremonial garb of Awakening, she leaves her personal guards, at the door to the Awakening chamber. Kneeling in front of the alter she places her right palm onto the hand shaped indent of the awakening stone.

The stone lights up in glowing white as outside a rainbow beam hits the steeple of the Church of a Thousand Gods, a sight she has seen many times before.

Everything disappears and then rows of books flow in circles around her in opposing directions. They start to individually sink down as classes she is unqualified for are removed. After only a few dozen are left they stop, then a bolt of pure energy hits her and a scroll appears in front of her, then unfurls.

Congratulations, you have been chosen to have your bloodline awakened. Two gods’ bloodlines have been detected.

Would you like to awaken your inheritance?

Marla was stunned. To be chosen by one of the gods was an honor. She remembered the words of her father a few months ago when he bothered to speak to his youngest.

“If a god, demigod, or elemental incarnation offers to make you a hero or champion, take it unless they are part of the Dark Pantheon. Saying no can be hazardous to your health or the family’s wealth.” Then he pulled over a young maid and started fingering her through her clothes and Marla tuned out.

This was different, but much more consequential. So she selected yes.

Every single book winks away into nothingness and another scroll appears and unfurls.

As a newly awakened Demigod, mortal classes are no longer appropriate. Class selection will be based upon godly Concepts. As a Demigod, a maximum will be based off the Divine Concepts in your bloodline.

Bloodline shows Demigoddess of Storms and God of Agricultural, Fertility, Harvest, Healing, Sex, and Plants.

Due to dual bloodlines, two Devine Concepts shall be chosen.

Rolling for Concepts.

From the Divine Concept of Storms, Wind has been chosen for your first Concept Divinity.

From the Divine Concepts of Sex and Healing, Female Exhibitionism has been chosen for your second Divine Concept.

The Concept of Wind was easy for Marla to understand, but was wary of Female Exhibitionism since it was from the Sex and somehow Healing Concept. She did not even know what it meant.

Another scroll appeared.

New Traits acquired.

Lighter Than Air - You have the ability to ride the winds wherever they may take you. You may weigh less than the air around you at will.

Wind Specialist - You have the ability to manipulate and understand wind. Unable to be asphyxiated.

Divine Exhibitionist - You enjoy showing off your body to others in all its divine glory. Your body will do what it will to rid itself of clothing.

Body Alopecia - Apart from your head, hair will no longer grow anywhere on your body.

Demigod’s Body - You have the health and regeneration of a demigod. You do not need to eat and are immune from temperatures. You are immortal.

Marla was gaping at her traits and was in partial denial from reading a couple. Another scroll appeared.

Primary Class of Demigod has been selected.

Class skills and spells will be generated on Status Sheet.

Sub-classes unavailable for twenty-five year probation period.

General skills and spells still available and will be generated on Status Sheet.

Then she was back at the Awakening alter.

The physical changes then started to occur. Every single scrap of clothing she had on shredded, then disappeared onto motes of light. The hairs on her body were similarly scoured off. Muscles that were weak and flabby grew a slight definition. Hips widened to become more feminine and breast grew to larger size while becoming more robustly perky and failed to sag like a normal girl with boobs her size. Finally her body grew to seven feet, the size of a demigod female, and developed a divine glistening sheen.

Then came the headaches. Her mind was uploaded with knowledge of both her Divine Concepts. Chemicals within her brain were changed to deal with her immortality and all the positive qualities of exhibitionism with none of the psychological baggage.

The standard demigod spells and like Smite, Cleanse and Heal, plus Class specific spells like _Divine Wind Blade, Divine Wind Arrow, Female Clothing Holy Removal, Holy Healing Through Nudity, _and skills like Aura(Concept specific)(passive), Divine Flight, Clean Holy Body.

Any other spells or skills could easily be learned by her godly mind.

The aura that she generated was a comforting wind at the right temperature for each individual in its radius. Also each and every female that was mentally unhealthy would slowly start to strip unknowingly.

It is a good thing Marla became a demigod as they are immune to most kingdom laws, nudity being one of them. She thought it good that most in charge were men and usually forgave naked women as most were stripped by drunken employers.

Her headache was now gone and she analyzed her skills and spells and silently laughed as some of the things she can do. There were both a Class skill and spell that seemed to do the same thing of removing clothes immediately, but ended up being different when focused upon.

Clean Holy Body actually cleaned herself passively, but upon touching someone else, man or woman, cleaned them. But occasionally a females clothing may come off. It was entirely random and on the rare side and entirely out of Marla’s control.

Female Clothing Holy Removal would actually remove a females clothes with a variable time limit upon how long the target must stay naked. But she would not cast longer than a single day/night cycle as any god of Fate might get angry as it partially taps into that Concept. Most do.

Marla finally rose from her kneeling position, turned around, and exited the Awakening Room.

How does Marla start her new life?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)