More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

What's next?

Mark Wilbur the First Host

There were many possible choices, indeed many young men and women, but you were more interested in those that were more unfortunate in their fates. You felt satisfied at the idea of helping someone becoming more than what they were. If things went well you could leave them to their new life of happiness and move onto another unfortunate victim. With that in mind you began to look for your chosen host. You spent some seconds scouring the entire globe, many you had seen but ultimately there was one that caught your attention you flew toward his body entering it. Inside you instantly took control pushing his conscience back enough that he was aware of his actions and that he would feel in control despite the fact that you were controlling him. With that done you scanned his memories and discovered his identity and past, currently he was in his room he had been reading a book when you entered. His name was Mark Wilbur, he was 28 years old, a college graduate, he stood at 5'4'' tall, had short brown hair that hung in bangs that almost reached his eyes which were behind glasses, he had a slight overbite, a thin lanky body, freckles on his face, practically no muscle, and a very below average male endowments.

His history was rife with hardship and struggle, even when he was a kid he was bullied for his geeky personality and his small body. He endured this bullying for several years till he hit highschool, where many started to use him due to his adaptability and incredible powers of understanding. He wasn't a genius really, he was just able to absorb facts rapidly and easily and of course the dumber kids went to him for explanations. Most threatened him to help but some didn't, it was the first time in his life that he wasn't really bullied. This carried to college he didn't major in anything as he didn't really have much in the form of dreams. Despite not being bullied anymore, his early life had enough strife that dreams were a distant memory for him. That being said he did well in all his classes especially in writing. A part of him wanted to be a writer but he felt that the effort and overall payout wouldn't be sufficient, so when he left college he settled working at news office. He was the general gopher for the rest of the staff if they needed something he would give it to them. When they didn't have him running around he worked on editing, most people wouldn't believe how even the greatest of writers had grammar and spelling errors. He had been working there for about 4 years having done various odds and ends before that and living in his parent's house originally.

But after years of his parent's arguing while he went to college he made plans to get his own place. He got an apartment by himself using the funds from his newfound job. It wasn't that he hated his parents but he was tired of their constant yelling. He visited them typically only during the holidays, his mother made an excellent turkey. He had siblings yes, a older sister who worked as a model and didn't really spend time with her family. A younger brother who was working under an apprenticeship with a car mechanic, that gave good deals for car repairs, and that was about it. He had some cousins, uncles and aunts, but he wasn't really close to any of them heck most didn't come for the holidays. So he had a car, had a apartment, a stable job, some games, a computer and some porn as well. Despite his lack of a dream he did have sexual urges it didn't really help that one of his co-workers was a pretty hot woman. In particular she was the secretary Allison Malonie, she was a hot 29 year old woman who was the essence of plastic surgery. How she afforded the money for it he didn't care to ask but very little of her was real, her tits were a huge pair of F-cups tits due to getting the incredibly rare and US banned implants known as PP-string as a result her breasts would keep growing, a huge 50 inch bubble butt, and even her lips had been plumped up making them look like they were set in a permanent puckered state. Despite all the fakeness Mark was drawn to her.

Well with all that in mind you began your work, first you made sure to create a history where he began to work out at a gym. Second you created a new company that was experimenting with creating a drink that would cause a chemical reaction in the drinker which would cause their muscles to grow more rapidly based on physical exertion, essentially the harder you worked out the bigger your muscles got to a limit. Finally you made it so Mark applied to be one of their testers of their product a few days ago he was going to get his shipment of the product within the next few hours. The door bell buzzed, and you began your control, you got up and went for the door buzzer you pressed it. You heard the buzzing, you waited for about 20 seconds and then let go, you waited patiently, a minute passed then the knock at the door. You opened it to revealing a man standing there, he had a cap with the brim pulled low enough that his eyes were hidden, "Mark Wilbur?" he asked in a hoarse voice, you nodded and he held out a large box, you grabbed it and set it down then he held out a clipboard. "Please read and sign this please." You grabbed it, it was a letter saying that the company was not responsible for any harmful side effects for this testing, any and all side effects were to be reported and the user was to come to them for reversing said side-effects. But that wouldn't be an issue, if you hadn't taken over Mark he would've suffered a few side effects normally but you were going to not only negate it but you would cause a new surge of effects as well. You signed it and handed back the clipboard, he grabbed the brim and tipped it slightl, "Have a good day." he said an left.

You closed the door and turned to the box, and opened it, inside was alot of bubble wrap, you calmly pulled it apart and found 32 bottles of the stuff, 16 lined up on two levels. Grabbing one you looked at it, it said that this should be consumed only before a person initiated a workout of some sort or something that required great physical exertion within a week a individual should notice a definite increase in muscle mass... but you had other ideas. For when you drank it your muscles would grow indeed, but also your cock and balls as well, not only that you would speed up the process so that the results not only came in sooner but would be more noticeable. That being said though you weren't planning on just being a beefcake no, you would invest in this writing business as well so that when you left Mark he would have two jobs one on the side for extra funds and a chance for a higher position at his current job should he desire it. Next stop the Gym it was 12:43 P.M. plenty of people would be there working out the stress from work and more would come eventually. With that in mind you grabbed your workout clothes making sure you had the loosest ones possibly and went down to the gym.

You pulled up to the gym a local gym called Greg's Gym, despite being a local gym it had some good equipment inside and was actually pretty big. You got out of the car one of the drinks in your bag and you walked inside the wooden doors. The entrance was a reception with a woman at a desk and a wall behind her to her right and left were doors that lead to the gym. She was a well figured woman nothing you would hit on but a possible choice later on. She had red hair done in a ponytail and light blue eyes. She looked at you, "Hello coming to do some workouts?" she asked.

You nodded, "Yeah Mark Wilbur." you said, and you grabbed your wallet and pulled out your member's ID.

She took it and typed out your ID number, "Hmm says here you've only been here once, should I assign a Trainer to you?" she asked...

Have a Trainer 'help' you out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)