More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Conan The Librarian Conan The Librarian

Whose story do you follow?

Mark Miller, the new maid of the Barton's household [Conan the Librarian]

"You will not embarrass me, boy" The chief maid looked down on you, as if you were the most miserable thing in existence. Your first instinct was to lower your head, even to another man. "I don't care from what sorry drama of a slum you came from, you are in a civilised place now. I know that lady Lily has a weakness for choosing cute boys without experience, but you are expected to do a job here, and you are expected to do it right. House Barton prides itself in it's excellence and elegance, and you will uphold such values as if you were able to understand them. You will wear your dress accordingly and keep it clean and in prime condition, you will not disobey the ladies of the house or address them without being ask for. You will WORK, and you will do so with a smile."

He gestured you to turn around so that he could check your appearance. The dress was absurdly tight and it was specially design to enhance your generous bulge and ass, to make you look pretty and manly. The old man touched your belly with disgust. "That tummy is on the verge of being fat, boy. You are not one of those miserable sluts who takes food from the kitchen, are you?"

"No, sir."

"You better not. An ugly maid is even worst than a lazy one, and I already know that you are one of those things. I have served this house and its noble ladies for forty years, and I have seen thousands like you. You will not last long and no one will care."

"Yes, sir."

The old maid continued to look down on you with disgust, his dark eyes boring inside your skull. "Your job start's tomorrow at 5:00 AM, I expect you to be up and ready half an hour earlier. Lady Cassandra has a very strict morning routine and so do her noble daughters. You may leave now to your chambers."

What are your morning duties?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)