More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

Who is your tormentor?

Marissa (Goth Hypnotist)

You breathe a sigh of relief as, now normal-sized you can safely vanish into the crowd. Just one more anonymous student heading to class, nothing to see here. You learned a long time ago not to attract notice if you don't want to get punched into and maybe through a locker by someone with super-strength.

But that's casual attention from a super. There's one person you know will be looking for you - well, you hope she may have forgotten you over the summer, but realistically? She's coming for you - Marissa, the goth princess and hypnotist. She only needs a few moments of eye contact to take you in, and then it's your personal hell of doing all her homework and chores all over again.

At least you're pretty sure all her triggers from last year have faded over the summer. At least, you aren't creaming your shorts whenever you hear someone say 'pineapple' or staring in envy at girl's skirts anymore. For a while you could only kneel because sitting was uncomfortable.

Worse, she's best friends with Holly 'the Wicked Witch' and not at all shy about asking for her help.

Yes, best to just keep far, far away. At least you don't think you have any classes with her this year.

Unfortunately, it turns out your lunch coincides with hers, as she slips into the seat across from you, pale with black lipstick, eyes already glowing with hypnotic power. You're surprised, or you'd have looked away sooner but your eyes are so heavy and...

What Does She Do To Her Pet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)