More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Marie Moreau (Gen V)

Portrayed by the ever beautiful Jaz Sinclair; Marie Moreau's origin started out like any other supe, with her parents allowing her to be injected with compound V when she was a baby. Marie would eventually grow up to discover that she had powers. Unfortunately for her, her power, blood manipulation, ended up manifesting during puberty, which led to an accident where she killed her parents. Being abandoned by the rest of her family and locked up in the Red River Institute group home, Marie was destined to end up getting sent to the psychiatric hospital Sage Grove Center. That was until she was accepted into Godolkin University. After joining the university as a freshman, Marie would originally find her dreams of becoming a hero crushed when all her classes were assigned to entertainment rather than crime fighting. That was until a certain incident occurred, causing Marie to rise to fame. With her new found status as well as unlikely friends, Marie finds herself exploring God U's secrets, uncovering a scandal within this "fine" establishment.

But besides the main plot, Godolkin University is a college campus where superabled students learn how to use their power for either performance or heroics. All sorts of accidents could occur there, ones that might lead to a certain new student losing both her clothes and dignity.

How does Marie end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)