More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by leatherslave leatherslave

Who takes the call?

Margo Amscott - Balthazars spoiled cousin

Potentially I should never had done what I was going to do this very moment. I knew, I felt it was wrong... yet my urge to go to this "opera" with Grace was overwhelming so I called HER....

You ask how she is? Well that is difficult to explain. So let me start with the easy part: She is a remote cousin of mine so somehow part of the family. Yet looking at it closer she is the kind of relative you consider kind of a black sheep... well a sheep is a far too friendly animal to describe Margo.... she is.. well more of a minx yet a very dangerous one for anybody who is not taking the right safety distance...

I for example ended up in prison once when I did not took enough care and fooled around with her back as a young adult. She is fascinating makes you do things that you normally would not even consider doing....

With one word she was perfect in making Grace going to the "opera" yet I had to be careful not to fall under her spell again...


After some chaff why I was calling it did not take long to convince Margo to help me. In fact she was more than a bit interested to finally meet my wife, a circumstance I had prevented carefully so far, and help her to "relax" about this thing....

She hang up laughing melodiously and I started worring about what I just did....

Margos move

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)