More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by leatherslave leatherslave

Margos move

From Margos point of view - what happend after Balthazars call

I hang up deeply satisfied with what I just had chatted about with good old Balthazar....

In fact I have waited long for an opportunity like that. He never invited me to his wedding or any other festivities after he met and married his wife Grace...

What a name, what a person. I of course saw some pictures of them in the tabloids "Wedding of the year" and such nonsense they wrote back then. Don´t get me wrong I am not a possessive person and I am not jealouse, no not at all. Yet it was so Balthazar not even to no invite me. Me his ex-lover, yet not only one of his ex-girlfriends, no I would not even call myself girlfriend when it came to what Balthazar and I had. No it was more an affair, wild and voracious we where back then and I am sure every other girl thereafter was measured against the levels of lust he reached with me!

Honestly I have waited for their marriage to fail. No not that I wanted him myself or because of my displeasure of how I had been treated. It was just out of the feeling that this marriage was so very middle-class which was something I thought never to be Balthazars style. When he and I were lovers I meet someone who was full of hunger for life, to live it the fullest way. And than that: An other aristocratic brat so very well matching so.... how to say it: lame.

Well seemingly there was something changing as this call told me. And soon very soon I would finally find out who this "Grace" really was....

I had the firm intention to find it out to the very darkest secret she might have....

How do Margo and Grace meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)