More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by leatherslave leatherslave

How do Margo and Grace meet?

At the stud, horses, riding instruction and lads

As wealthy families the Harpers as well as the Amscotts had more than just one horse. Well that of course was a laughable understatement. Both families owned a stud togehter.

What better place to finally meet the family member you never met before? Its classy, yet somehow provides a bit of informal atmosphere and well it suited Margos plans in more than one other way....

Balthazar promised to arrange for Grace´s presence the next day and Margo prepared herself for it.

Grace arrived bare of any clue what was going to happen.

Entering the stables Grace heard an unusual noise from tack room. Well it was not unkown to her yet she did not expected it here. Curious she sneaked closer and peered into the tack room.

The following was what she saw:

A dark haired beauty in her 30s the raven-black hair tied up in a classy and stern looking bun and dressed in a Sloan Ranger style outfit was towering about one of the stable boys. A young and sometimes cocky lad as Grace recalled him from previous encounters. Well this time his unmannerly behaviour seemed to have brought him into this situation. Well what kind of situation that was?

He was laying over one of the saddle racks his bare bottom sticking up towards the dark haired lady. The lady looked down at him meticulous and aimed her riding crop at his bum....

Grace realized that clearly some kind of punishment was going on, yet the noise she heard indicated something else...

and yes as the lady hit the bottom the lad let escape a noise which sounded more than a bit goatish. He was enjoying it!

Grace had nearly exclaimed this though out loud and only her good responses had made her hold a hand before her mouth in time.

Yet she could not but continue to watch.....


You may have already guessed that Margo is the lady with the jet black hair who is putting up a little show for Grace. Unbeknownst to Balthazar his cousin already has ventured much deeper into the spoiled and perverted trades of human appetites....

The young man infront of her was her willing toyboy who was only to eager to assist his mistress in luring Grace into the dark realm of BDSM.

How does Graces journey continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)