More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who are you?

Marge

You exit the bathroom wondering if you are going mad. You resume your workout.

You are to look in the mirror as you work the rowing machine. You are fat. There is no question you need to drop about fifty pounds, more if you actually want to be considered thin. Your hair is black, short, and messy. It would be nice if you could say you had an attractive face. You don’t. Your square jaw makes you look masculine.

You are sweating like a pig as you keep working the machine. You do your final rep and slump over in exhaustion. You sit for a moment contemplating how you are failing math.

Then the TV catches your attention.

Reports are coming in from all over the world of missing persons. We have a confirmed number of more than a million people worldwide. A number that is almost certain to grow. Now over to Tony for commentary.

Thanks, John. Rumors that this is the rapture are total bunk! Around the world , it isn’t just Christians that vanished. Clearly this is something else, mass alien abduction. It’s the only thing that makes logical sense…

You are in shock you quickly run to the locker room and change. You need to make sure your parents are ok. Thankfully, there is already a message from them on your phone.

———————————————————

After a week off for everyone to mourn lost family and friends, classes resume. The next three months are nothing more than boring routine. Sure, there are reports some succubus got elected mayor of Las Vegas and proceeded to name herself a Queen and there are rumors you can sell your soul for money or power, but you don’t know any people that have.

Have things changed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)