More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SeriousBrainDamage SeriousBrainDamage

Who do you want to follow down at the beach?

Margaret, English student out form college, on vacation in Greece.

Margaret, watches the waves crushing on the shoreline.
Today seems windy.

But it's not a problem for her. She likes staring at the see, lost in her thougths, contemplating the beauty of nature.
That's why she got up early and came down to the beach alone.
Her friends partied hard last night, as always during theese days.

She, Elizabeth, Emily, Rose and Grace had decided to make this trip to Greece together, to make some memories before having to split up in different universities.
While her friends were more social and outgoing, she had always been more introverted and somewhat melancholic.
They had very different ideas on what "fun" was.
But this was probably one of the last opportunites for them to be all together.
She couldn't pass on it.
Besides the thought of breathing the same air who had breath Omer and Hector, for an about-to-be studend of anciet greek studies, was somewhat exciting.

This morning she decided to snuck out with a towel an a bottle of high protection sunscreen, to enjoy just a bit of this trip the way she likes.

The only problem now is avoiding to get sunburnt.
With her fair, freckled complexion and red hairs, she needs to cover herself completely with the sun cream, a task in wich she was usually helped by her friends.

But now she's all alone.
Plus she had the brilliant idea to come down to the beach wearing only a pair of shorts on her blue bikini.

Well that's exactly what you wanted Maggie. You can't complain now!

She thinks to herself contemplating her pale cleavage already roasting under the sun.

How she resolves the problem? Is she really alone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)