More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marcuss Marcuss

Who Found The Rulebook?

Marcuss, Femdom world.

(The story is inspired by the porn game: Escape From Misantria [by: Ariestra])

Marcuss quickly get home form the café and rush to his room. Even tough his parents were not home he wanted as much privacy he can have. In his life his mother were the boss in the family and his father were always the submissive. His mother always blamed the world for mistreating women and how much better it would be for them to be the leading gender.

Marcuss grew up with this mentality and always obeyed his mother. His mother became a very dominant person, who started punishing her husband and son with pegging if they disobeyed. Marcuss decided to fulfill his mother's wish with the Rulebook.

"New Rule: The Females are the dominant gender. While the Females are muscular and tall, the males are short and weak."
"New Rule: Some Females have penis making them Futanari, with both genitalia, but the Futanari cum can't get a women pregnant."
"New Rule: Males are slaves to the Females and Futanaris. Males only needed to reproduce, but they just there for the pleasure of the Females and Futanaris."
"New Rule: Both males, Females and Futanaris are stop aging after their 20th birthday."
"New Rule: Males have to serve in schools for at least 5 years as pillows, pets, toilets or janitors."
"New Rule: Each male after completing this 5 year service, would be sold on the internet."
"New Rule: There are different kind of potions available, like one which can nullify the weight of a male (mostly used by Futanari Mistresses to lighten their onahole males), or one that can make a tongue longer, or the one that remove any pain receptors from the body."
"New Rule: Hypnosis is very effective on males. Misbehaving males are usually sent to hypnosis lessons."
"New Rule: The world is always stays in a stable climate, allows the males to always be naked and only wearing a collar, which can detect their location and shock them if they leave their allowed area."
"New Rule: Male family members are usually given away to the government to rise them, educating them to be perfect househusbands."
"New Rule: Males have a choice to rise in rank by becoming Femboys or Sissy. Their penises will be locked away and their asses would get increased sensitivity. They still will be under the Females and Futanaris, but above other males."
"New Rule: Marcuss has a tasty and almost addictive cum, which making him very expensive."

As Marcuss finished writing he witnessed the world changing.

Soon Marcuss found himself in a laboratory. Watching a tall blonde Woman looking at him.

"Finally, I though you would never wake up." ??? said. "My name is Sarah, you might not know me, but I heard about you. You was selected to test some of our new potions. Since I'm kind enough I would allow you to choose."

What kind of potions will Marcuss choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)