More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Masa Mune Masa Mune

Who's our lucky master?

Marcus Masters, the Monster Girl Season

Marcus took a deep breath, held it for a few seconds, then breathed out. The chair he was sitting on might be very comfortable, and probably costs more than he makes in a month, but he still couldn't stop fidgeting. This was it. Any moment now, and the show would start. It would either be a dream come true or a bad joke, and in spite of having ample time to prepare, he still didn't feel ready.

"Anxious?" A melodious voice asked, and the suddenness of it almost made him jump. A woman was sitting in the seat beside him, and he could only gulp and give a short nod as he looked her over. She was wearing a dark purple, curve hugging long-sleeved dress, with a slit letting her long, smooth legs show. She had a light tan, and as he raised his eyes, he appreciated how the dress hugged her slim waist and showed off a nice amount of cleavage. Further above, he finally noticed her straight hair, which looked black at first glance, but a closer look revealed it to be a very dark purple instead, and her amber eyes. As he looked her over, she was watching him with a smile that somehow managed to be both knowing and reassuring. "Don't worry; most people are at first. But now it is time for us to start." She said before she stood up and started addressing a camera he couldn't see.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to a new season of Harem Hotel! I am Circe, and I will be your host for this season, but enough about me, let me show you the man of the hour, this season's master, Marcus Masters!" A spot lit up over him as she finished, but all he could do was give a crisp smile and wave at the unseen camera.

Marcus knew he wasn't an attractive man, though he thankfully wasn't ugly either. At five feet eight, he was somewhat pudgy, though not to the point of being overweight, which, in addition to his stubble, short black hair and brown eyes made him easy to overlook. And his outfit, consisting of a simple pair of jeans and a bland t-shirt, didn't help him stand out any.

After a beat, Circe started talking again. "Our dear Marcus here had the privilege of choosing this season's theme : Monster Girls! Ahh, a timeless classic." She said with a satisfied sigh before turning to look at him. "I hope you're ready Marcus, because it is now time to reveal to both you and our dear audience who will make up your harem!"

Marcus perked up slightly as she gestured towards the other six chairs in the room, which were still empty. He was quite curious himself. He did provide a list of women he would like in his harem as he was asked, but while it only had a few names on it, he had been assured that they could work with the short descriptions he gave for the women he didn't know the names of. But that still meant he had no idea who the six chosen contestants would be.

Who are the first contestants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)