More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

So, which deity comes to you and who are you?

Marcus Corvus is my Name, and a Dragon is my goddess

Marcus shot forward with a gasp as he clutched at his chest as he tried to process where he was and what the hell happened. Looking around, he saw that he was in a bedroom of some kind but he didn't recognize the location. "Calm down, Marcus, you're safe." A female voice stated causing Marcus to look towards the door and widened his eyes at the sight.

"Ophis?" Marcus asked in confusion as the female dragon that he had served for a few years was standing before him.

Ophis

"Hello Marcus, I'm glad you're all right." Ophis stated as she gave a small smile at him, which would have surprised many people other than him.

Marcus was a magician, not all that powerful but he wasn't one that could just be waved off as insignificant either. He had joined the Khaos Brigade to get a chance at furthering his magic, finding an object he wanted that belonged to his family, and to kill a certain asshole. He had impressed Ophis enough by defeating other magicians and a few of the devils and Sacred Gear users before he was overwhelmed.

He was let in soon after and he spent his time studying and using the various resources to search for his two targets and grow his magic, but that's not all he did. He also spent time with Ophis, getting to know her and opening her up to "mortal" things and stuck with her even when the brigade was falling apart.

Over time, they had gotten close with Ophis and him sleeping together, as in actually sleeping, as she didn't want to be alone at night and things evolved from there. Ophis became his "matron" in that he now drew magical power from her and he became her teacher in various "mortal" matters including, but not limited to, food, music, and sex.

Marcus wondered if he would be considered either a hero or a massive fool in teaching Ophis about sex and actually getting to enjoy her mouth, ass, and pussy with his dick. She may not be as endowed as other women, though that was more her preference since she chose her form, but he couldn't deny that Ophis was sexy and her tight body felt great around his dick, and it seemed that she felt pleasure from it as she kept wanting to practice and learn about sex after the first time.

Anyway, he had died during an engagement while working alongside the Gremory group and their allies and the last thing he saw was Ophis' crying face before she destroyed their opponents.

"Where are we exactly and what happened?" Marcus asked wanting to focus on the here and now.

Ophis smiled and shrugged a bit as she came and laid on the bed as she laid her head on his lap. "Our allies at the time weren't cutting it, so I took some steps and got ahold of a few high divine items and then drained the power from 666 to add to my own. I then used it plus the system of God to basically turn everything into a blank slate and reset everything. 666 is dead, Great Red can have the Gap, and I ensured there were no more fools and traitors like Cao-Cao around to cause us problems. However, I didn't have enough power left to fully claim the world, but that's all right." Ophis stated as she shifted and pulled the blankets back letting Marcus realize he was naked this whole time.

Ophis then leaned down and began licking his dick slowly like a lollipop or ice cream cone as she continued talking. "Basically, the world is free to be ours for the using as we please. However, I don't want anything besides being by your side. You're my first friend and my lover, so I have nothing else I want, but you... I know there's much that you desire, that you covet, that you lust after, and I don't mind making it so you can have it all." Ophis stated as she kissed the head before she got on his lap after removing her shorts and wrapped her arms around him. "I will be your queen and goddess, fueling your powers and ensuring any followers I still have are obedient to you. Together, we're going to make this world ours in its entirety and you will be the great king and father of dragons." Ophis stated as she inserted him into her pussy making her moan as he groaned. "I want you to breed both me and any woman you want, tame them, break them, horde them, enslave them, corrupt them, make them devoted slaves and servants to us so no one can dare try to oppose us. The whole time, I'll empower you as you claim them since I need worshippers and servants to regrow my power after remaking the world entirely and ensuring Red can't come back to this world, EVER. And when I and they are pregnant, our offspring will add to my power and you will breed our daughters too further empowering us and them." Ophis stated as she kissed him and continued bouncing on his dick.

Marcus grasped her hips as he returned the kiss and helped bounce her on his lap before he hit a spot that made her throw her head back and moan in pleasure and it was only heightened by the feel of his cum flooding her pussy as she squeezed on his dick.

Ophis gasped a bit as she clung to him before she began kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear, "So, my king, what do you want to do first? Keep fucking your goddess or would you rather start hunting for new sluts to tame for us?"

What's your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)