More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sleepy7 Sleepy7

Where to go?

Maple drive

Jim arrives at Maple drive, the picturesque suburban neighborhood complete with white pickett fences.

Jim unloads a medium sized package from the back of the truck and walks to the front door. After a jolly knock and a short wait, Jim is greeted by a 30 something woman in black yoga pants and a hot pink sports bra peeking out from underneath was hiding a mid sized rack. The woman obviously wasn't wearing the outfit for style. Every ounce of her exuded fitness and a fresh sheen of workout sweat glistened on her body.

"Marie?" Jim asked.

"That's me," Marie responded as Jim handed her the clipboard to sign.

Jim handed Marie the box and advised her to have a great day.

As Jim turned to leave, Marie inquired, "hey, I know this is weird, but my work out partner cancelled on me and I'm prepping for a fitness competition... could you spot me on a couple of quick reps? If not, I totally get it."

Jim looked at his watch and remembered he had some downtime built in today's schedule. "I can spare a few minutes," he replied.

"Thank you!"

Marie led Jim though the house to the basement. The yoga pants left nothing to Jim's imagination as he checked out Marie's toned tight ass. The basement was a full gym and not the crappy home gym. It was outfitted with every work out device you could think of and a floor to ceiling mirror lining the wall.

"Impressive," Jim gasped.

"Thanks, it's my happy place."

What muscle group does Marie work out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)