More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sleepy7 Sleepy7

What muscle group does Marie work out?

Chest

Marie lays down at the bench press with Jim standing over her at the head to spot her. Jim helps with the intital lift and Marie begins to lift. Jim's eyes are drawn to Marie's breasts squeezing with each rep. His eyes moved down towards her toned abs and her hips moving with her reps.

Jim's short shorts were shrinking as he looked down to see her erect nipples pushing up through the fabric of her sports bra top. Marie decided to sneak a peek of the hunky delivery guy when she noticed a bulge forming in his shorts... and liked what she saw.

Marie feigned struggling with the weights and let the bar shake. As Jim put his hands on the bar to help lift, Marie briefly pulled downward. Jim's hands became the only barrier between the bar and the top of Marie's cleavage before pulling the weights completely up and racking the bar.

Jim apologized as his face flushed as Marie lay there breathing heavily.

"I'm okay," Marie responded, "I was surprised you let that weight drop just to cop a feel."

"What? No..." Jim stammered.

Before Jim could move, Marie grabbed his hands from the bar with her strong grip and placed them on her breasts. "I can tell you like what you see." While still laying on the bench, Marie moved her hands above her head and pull Jim closer by his tight ass once his hands were planted on her chest.

Jim makes a decision

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)