More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

Who are you?

Mandugo - a raider and -trader from a distant land

You are Mandugo, a raider. You are tall, broad and powerfully built. Your skin is dark as coal, your hair an unkempt afro. Your preferred weapon is a scimitar.

Your ship often lurks off the shores of the Island of Seven Stones and other nearby lands, looking for unprotected vessels and opportunities to plunder and pillage along the coast, sometimes even returning with captives for your homeland's thriving markets. The island's pretty women, with pale skin and fair hair, command a premium!

It is a difficult and unpredictable venture, and those captured pay a swift and severe price for their piracy. But recently the protective naval patrols around the island vanished, and the raiders discovered with some surprise and alarm that they were able to travel along the coasts with impunity, undisturbed by any maritime traffic whatsoever.

Theories abounded on board: civil war? Disease? Then a ruined town came into view on shore, smoke still billowing from the shattered buildings. Though you did not know its name, this was Gutandor.

You are not one to cower from a scene of devastation, and believing there may be profit still to extract from the ashes, you lead a landing party to investigate the scene and look for what survivors and property could be taken.

At first the scene is grim, with no signs of humans or any valuables. Then your attention is drawn by voices. In a clearing, you see a pretty young woman with long blonde hair holding onto a wheezing dark-haired young white man. "Good luck Melena," the man gasps. "I would never make the journey with you."

The blonde girl is so overcome with despair that she doesn't notice you approach her from behind, drawing your trusty scimitar with one hand as you grip her by the hair with the other, just as you see her close her hand around something. She cries out in pain and surprise as you drag her backwards on her knees and wave the sword menacingly in her fearful and confused face.

"Aren't you a pretty little prize?" you declare with approval, noting her delicate features and womanly body as the girl tried to stabilize herself. "You have something valuable there?"

"It's a stone," she explains, voice wavering as she opened her hand.

"Well, I guess we can find your worth in your holes, then," you say, pulling and tearing at her clothes to appraise her. Hearing the commotion, your colleagues come over to congratulate you and watch her imminent humiliation.

"No, I have a quest to deliver the stone!" Melena protests as a couple of other men restrain and work on stripping her naked, while a third ensures there is no interruption by chopping off the head off of the hapless Hans.

"Your next quest is to the market in Ajuba," your comrade Gungja corrects her as he admires her newly exposed breasts. "But not before we sample the merchandise."

"The fate of the island, maybe the whole world rests on it!" Melena pleads, looking at you even as she is prepared for a gangbang. "Please help me!"

You consider intervening to protect her from your brutish fellow raiders, aiding and accompanying her on her quest, which could be profitable for you. Or you could participate in her defilement, send her into foreign captivity, and undertake the quest yourself.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)