More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TigrisSeductor TigrisSeductor

But before we move on: are you a man, or a woman?

Man

Strangely, as you run towards the mysterious woman, you realise that you move with vigour and energy that you lacked just a few seconds ago - maneuvring between trees with uncanny agility and the speed of an athlete. What is happening to you? You do not know, and neither do you understand why you run with such urgency. Whatever the reason, the figure of the woman you saw in the cave is mesmerising, hypnotising, and all you can think about right now is to see her up close and personal...

"Yes, my beloved servant. Come. Bow before me."

As you finally reach the mysterious cave's entrance where the strange lady stood, you can finally gaze at her... and you can feel nothing but shock. Before you stands not a mere woman, but a true goddess - perfect in all things. Her lustrous, wavy hair is the only thing that conceals her perfect, flawless body, with a tall hourglass figure, impressive curves, firm, gravity-defying F-cups and huge nipples. Her long, slender legs are just as gorgeous, belonging to an antique statue, not a living, breathing woman. Her facial features are strangely exotic, harsh but seductive, her eyes almost glowing with dark desire. However, perhaps the greatest thing in her body is her generous ass, especially considering the... furry tail that grows out of it?

"Accept me as your goddess, and I shall grant you pleasure everlasting and power beyond reckoning..."

As you take a second glance at the divine beauty, you realise: whatever she is, she is definitely not human. Her glistening, flawless skin is in fact of a strange bluish tinge, much like the light that surrounds her, except for her chest, her stomach and her pussy, where it is lighter - is she covered in... fur? As she smiles, you can see that her fangs are long and pointed, like those of a predator, and her nails are in fact long, sharp talons. Her catlike ears spring out of her head, listening to every gasp you make. But the strangest thing by far is that on her back is a pair of huge, batlike wings - their very sight radiates power and makes you want to bow before her. You rub your eyes, trying to make yourself wake up from what can only be a dream - but this is reality. Your mind slowly clarifies as you gaze upon the lovely creature - part goddess, part demoness, part beast, part woman - but beautiful, oh how beautiful she is...

Even though you are on the brink of collapsing right now, all you could think of is to fuck the goddess that stands before you. And as she looks back, you realise that this dream might indeed come true.

"Do you wish to know who I am? My name has long been forgotten by you ungrateful mortals, but in days gone by, I was known as the Seductress, the goddess of love, lust, pleasure, nature and fertility. Many years ago, humans who lived here worshipped me. In these glades, they built shrines in my glory, sacrificed animals before my images and performed great orgies to honour my name . In exchange for their loyalty, the most devoted of my worshippers were allowed a night with me - a night of pleasure so great that mortal coition paled in comparison. Men and women alike craved my body. They became the Were - half beasts, half men, with perfect bodies that were irresistible yet resembled those of wild animals, whose lust could never be sated. They hunted in the night, unearthly seducers and seductresses, engaging in bestial orgies and transforming other humans in their image. But new gods came to this land, and I was forgotten, my Were hunted down and slaughtered by those who were once my worshippers..."

You listen tentatively, her voice mesmerising and seductive. Slowly, the beast-goddess comes closer and cups your chin, smiling.

"But now that you have found me and my old shrine, my cult will be reborn once more. Are you prepared, mortal? Are you ready to serve your new goddess for all eternity as a Were?"

What beast shall you become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)