More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zombiekiller530 zombiekiller530

So, what gender are you?

Male

The conveyor ride had been bumpy but overall fast, but there were a few stops along the way. The first of these was when there was a couple tentacles of fur with weird attachments on the end. The first of the three to come down was what appeared at first to be a normal fleshlight. But then after a second glance its obvious that it is both made of fur and is open at the top. It then slides down your dick with precision and starts to slowly but constantly tighten.

The next tentacle then starts to come down, it is just a thin strand that does not move at all. It slowly descends down until it reaches the tip of your dick, it simply sits there for a time. Until your dick starts to dribble out precum. In detecting this, it starts the decent down into your dick and taking it's place in the chain of pleasure. After a time you feel a slightly cold fluid enter into your dick, at first its unnoticeable.

After only a moment, the cold shot through your entire body after the cold came heat. The heat mainly focused around your dick and balls which then started to enlarge and grow to a near stupid size. After this huge growth happens the fur around your dick start to slowly pick up speed and fuck your dick. The final tentacle heads out of your vision and the next thing that you feel is a huge fur dick trying to enter enter into your ass. You feel many protrusions with nubs and even some that form into rings of pleasure.

Does it get any worse / better?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)