More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's your physical gender, Red?

Male

Once upon a time there was a boy named Red. He wasn't so much a boy anymore, having crossed through the threshold into his teen years. Still, something wasn't quite right about Red: everyone noticed, for instance, that he had the thin drawn lips of a woman. He even thought so, and in his most secret moments would even believe he had been meant to be a female. He always shook off his feelings, however, and went back to his job.

He had been apprenticed to a carpenter, who was best friends with a woodsman. They all three spent their lunches in the local tavern, lusting after the local women. Some of them wore high boots that showed off their shapely legs. Red was secretly jealous of these women. He wished he could wear boots like theirs.
It was during one lunch time, when Reds mother came into the bar. She was taller than him, with a darker complexion. But their lips and tongue looked almost identical, with slight fangs on either side of the their thin mouths. The carpenter and the woodsman admired Red's mothers body, for she was single and nearly their age.

He imagined inhabiting her body as they shared her, the woodman's cock dangling from her mouth, while the carpenter pressed his own tool deep inside her womb. He shook off the imagined occurrence.

"Mother, what do you need?" asked Red.

What did the mother reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)