More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadow Shark Shadow Shark

What is MC's gender, race, and name; basically who are they?

Male Human Morgan Godfrey

Morgan Godfrey is a human man in his 30s. He is man of high stature, not only in height, but a man who made sure he achieves the goals he sets out for himself. He has brown, short, messy hair with a clean shaven beard. Right now he is in a tuxedo, returning to his home after a little party hosted by one of his fellow mages.

Ah yes, Morgan Godfrey here is a famous mage, known by his friends and enemies as the Iron Jack, for his steadfast ways of studying magic and being a jack of all trades with magic. Morgan is of an Earth where magic exists, but unknown to a majority of humanity. Only a select few of humans are capable of harnessing and practicing magic. Morgan is such a person and was trained by his father Logan Godfrey before his passing over a decade ago. His father made sure that Morgan would become a mage with a wide arsenal of magic, capable of getting through almost any situation.

Despite his widespread fame among the magic community, Morgan has begun to feel bored and unfulfilled with his life. In recent years, he has made strives with his magic hoping to gain the attention of a certain institution after reading his late father's journal. He was reminded of a memory with his father years ago. The Iron Jack learned of his mother, whom he assumed was dead as whenever he brought up with his father, the man would just brush it off. But no, Logan revealed to his son on his 16th birthday that his mother is alive and well in... another realm. That day, Morgan learned of his father being recruited by the Royal Women's University to become a magic potions professor, as Logan was a master of brewing potions of his time. Logan accepted the position and was whisked away to this other world that was created by a goddess of another world named Basiliea.

Here, Logan would unknowingly meet his love, but also have a hectic time teaching future elite ladies. Logan explained the constant annoyance of some of his students and his own will power of holding himself back from fucking one of them. As time passed, Logan would befriend a fellow magic professor, a human sorceress who would later become Morgan's mother. The two bonded and soon they started a secret relationship. It didn't take long for Logan to impregnate her. Nine months later, Morgan was born, but his stay and Logan's in the Garden wasn't for much long. As Logan was caught fucking the then president's daughter, a young minotaur princess, as Logan did fell into temptation and seduced a few of his students, despite happily dating Morgan's mother. Logan was kicked out and brought back to Earth. Logan also reveals to his son that his mother could still look like she did as she has discovered ways of prolonging her life.

Thus, after reading his father's after so long, he is reminded about Royal Women's University. He strives to master a type of magic field in hopes of being noticed by them, wanting to reunite with his mother and possibly having some fun with the women. He has settled on mastering a certain magic.

What position is Morgan aiming for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)