More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stormdragon19 Stormdragon19

Who holds the key?

Makoto Naegi

"Monokuma! Wait-!" The 'lucky' student shouted after the the mischievous bear as he ran after them. It didn't take any time for the 'headmaster' to vanish. "Damn it..." Makoto sighed exasperatedly. It was pointless to try that in the first place. Monokuma has hidden trapdoors and paths everywhere, accessible only to him. Even if he could follow catch the bear, what would he even ask about?

"Really!?" the pale young man muttered to himself as he stared at the key in his hand, taking in Monokuma's speech. "It forces people to love you? It transforms both them and you? B-body and mind? That can't be... no. There's no point in thinking about it too hard. Mokokuma's pulled of some unbelievable stuff before. Altering people's mind and body isn't that far out of the norm. And he giving me a key like that? A key to turn someone into my perfect partner... no, even saying that out loud sounds ridiculous, He's probably just trolling again..."

Makoto shook his head, trying to persuade himself that this was just an excuse for the perverted bear to watch him make an ass out of himself. And yet, no matter how hard he tried, there was a nagging feeling at the back of his mind that this thing worked. "If Monokuma has power like this, I have to keep it from being used irresponsibly. Throwing it away will probably just mean he'll give it to someone else. And it has to be nonsense ... Right?" Makoto kept wracking his brain, but he couldn't figure this out on his own, nor could he recognize the temptation to use it in his own words.

"All right, clearly whatever this key Monokuma gave me is, it's just got me going in circles. I need someone I know to help me figure this out..." After a few seconds, someone came to mind, and Makoto set off to find them...

Who does Makoto go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)