More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hal-Bone Hal-Bone

Who is your stepmom??

Mako - Your Bully (By Hal-Bone)

Oh how did it come to this? Your bully since Elementary School, Your tormentor for the last decade of your school life at the least, always pushing you around, undermining your accomplishments, going so far as threatening you and throwing your so-called "cowardice" in your face...

Was now your mother. Albeit, your Stepmom, but...When you returned home, even if your father wasn't the most inviting man in the world or didn't openly acknowledge your existence, it was at least a place you felt you could be safe from ridicule and pain.

But now, your worst fear had come true. The person who chipped away at your emotions and mental health endlessly...well, she was getting railed by your drunk father. And throughout the whole night you had to hear their hot rough and passionate sex through the thin ass walls keeping everything apart. Suffice to say, you couldn't get much sleep. Much less any good rest.

But the following morning was a different beast all together. You guessed sometime after you were able to catch a little bit of sleep, the two in the master bedroom got everything out their system. Or at the least one of them.

By the time you awoke from your slumber it was early in the morning, similar to how early you usually wake up. That was one major constant, what could you say? You were a young man with a schedule. Although now with not even half your usual rest you were really starting to regret trying to seize the day...

Whatever, first thing's first, to the shower like usual. With a heavy yawn and a rub of your eyes you pulled your sheets off of you and slid off the bed, feet on the floor and toes wiggling against the carpet. Then you walked to the door of your room, careful to open the door slowly in case Mako wasn't as much of a heavy sleeper as your dad. Having to tiptoe around your own house...How embarrassing.

Slowly you shut the door behind you, and stepped down the hall towards the bathroom, grabbing a towel from the hall closet along the way and, from the corner of your eye noticing something. As you walked by your father's room, you saw the door was wide open, and your father and "New Mom" was sprawled all along the bed. Oh did it make your blood boil. Your own father, the drunk fuck. You weren't fucking surprised. How many times he fucked up, both his life and yours? Hell, if it wasn't for his constant mistakes you wouldn't be here, right?!

In a rage, you reached towards the open door and swung in shut, without even thinking. An audible slam could be heard, causing you to pause for just a moment to process what you saw, what you were thinking. Just what the hell was going on?...

But before long you shook your head, turning towards the direction of the bathroom and heading inside.

With a twist of a knob the water began to flow freely from the showerhead while you let it warm up to your preferred heat. As you waited you stripped from your clothes, letting out a soft sigh and letting yourself simply relax for the time being. This was your time. No need to worry about your father, or "Mom". No, when you stepped into the shower and felt the stream of water hit your skin, you knew you were the safest you could ever be.

And then the bathroom door flew open, your eyes going wide as you heard that familiar mocking voice belonging to the woman who made your life a living hell.

"Ara Ara~" Mako teased while she pulled back the curtains a bit, looking smugly at you as if you were a delicious piece of meat. "Oh, you had the same idea as me, huh?" You were petrified, instinctively attempting to cover your package with your hands while staring intently to your Bully Mother. "Think I need it more than you though. Make room, Twig!" She barked both demandingly and domineeringly.

Almost instinctively you stepped back, not giving yourself a lot of space with your back pressed against the wall, as you heard clothes fall and saw Mako step into the shower with you, her slender built body easily overshadowing yours. Then again, puberty was not kind to you when it came to height. Even the average woman was just a few inches taller, much less her. And her smug grin, that stupid, devious, devilish...Beautiful grin...

Her ample chest, wide hips fit for child bearing, plump smackable ass...

Wait, why were you thinking about this now when she's violating your most personal space?!

"What's with that look?" She cooed and teased while tilting her head, grinning wide while her eyes looked you up and down with intent. But what kind. It wasn't even second before her eyes tracked to your crotch, and she did her best to keep her giggles contained. "Don't be shy, now~ I'm your Mommy after all, you don't need to hide anything from me~"

What was this? You thought to yourself. What was going on? What was she doing? She was never like this with you in school, or even outside of it....

"C'mon, don't be a pussy you little punk." That was more like the Mako you knew. Stepping closer she reached out to grab your hands and pull your hands away from your crotch. "Don't tell me you got hard over your own Mom of all things, creep. I knew you were a little perv...How hard did you get for me, now?"

How Big are you for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)