More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hal-Bone Hal-Bone

How Big are you for her?

"Damn bro, that's bigger than mine!"

Were you petrified to be in the shower with your lifelong bully? Yes, of course. Were you maybe a little aroused? You couldn't say no, after all bully or not this was still a fine young woman you were looking at. But it didn't change the fact she was barging into your personal space without so much as a warning!

And now she was demanding to se what was dangling between your legs, going as far as grabbing hold of your wrists and prying your hands away from your crotch. There was nothing you could do about it. She was always perceived as the stronger one in the relationship. It was futile not to give her what she wanted.

"There we are~" Mako mused with a sultry lick of her lips while she glared smugly down at you. But then, in that very same breath that smug aura was replaced with a look of silent panic and confusion. Why? Well, she wasn't expecting you to pack so much heavy artillery, as it were. And who could blame her?

In a weird, twisted stroke of fate for you, all of the height you never got from puberty went directly to your cock, which even flaccid was quite the shower. But even now being mildly aroused and partially hard you were a monster down there. And she knew it.

"W...Wait..." Mako just barely uttered as she stared at your long rod lifting itself up inch by inch. There was a...Was there a little red in her cheeks? Was she flustered by you? Her emotional punching bag who she's easily dominated thus far.

Your initial shock and fear was slowly offset, and in its place was more so confusion and then anything else. After all she's never acted like this....ever!

Raising a brow you finally spoke up with a raised eyebrow, pulling your hands out of her grasp to cover yourself back up. "M-Mako?..."

Not so much as a peep from your bully. Just wide eyed and frozen for the moment to process everything.

To say you were the biggest cock she had ever bore witness to would be an understatement. Not that she was willing to admit such a thing. How the hell was she going to tease you now?! She was supposed to belittle you and say how your father's whiskey dick was better than yours, but it was clear even when flaccid you blew him out the water! How you were technically the man of the house was a lot more obvious now.

"C...Can you just let me shower in pea-" You began. But was swiftly cut off with Mako slamming her hands on the wall behind you, leaning down towards you with a low irritated scowl.

"Cocky little fuck, aren't you?! Huh?!" She snarled while pushing inches closer to your face. She was red with anger. Perhaps even embarrassed? But she hid such a thing. As your bully there was no way in hell she was going to let you get the upper hand...as much as he wanted it.

But before long her scowl shifted, twisted into a wide smirk while looking you in the eye.

"Oh I get it...I know for a damn fact that cock didn't come from that wimp of a Pops you got." Mako boldly declared, her smug face just inches from your own. "It's a shame really. If the bull that plowed and stole ya Mom raised you, you might be able to put that thing to good use~"

Just then you felt your heart stop. Your eyes widening and your throat tense up. What did she just say? What the fuck was this bitch insinuating?!

"How many siblings do you think you have by now?" She pushed further, pulling away from you and turning with that same boastful grin you've seen so many times while she tormented you throughout your life. "Half siblings, I mean. Clearly your real Dad and Mom didn't care enough about you to stay together. I bet it was a One Night Stand! She was too stupid not to get knocked up and dropped you in your punk Pops' lap, right?"

"S-Shut up..." You just barely uttered out of your cleft vocal cords. Your blood boiled, building and building, ready to overflow. This same girl was there to hurt you nearly everyday without mercy. This girl who got engaged to your father, took advantage of him to get to you, and now... Every word out of her mouth, every insult to your parents. It wasn't until her last question that you truly snapped...

"Oh, what hotel does she work at? I hear those are the best places for a whore to do her business, ain't it?"

How do you Snap?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)