More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Hal-Bone Hal-Bone

How do you Snap?

Put her in her place

You didn't know what you were doing. You just couldn't stand what she was saying!

Swiftly you reached up and grabbed firm hold of Mako's hair, pulling her down to your level with a soul piercing glare, one no one had seen from such a well-mannered young man like yourself. It was more than enough to shock your bully, as her wide eyes stared into yours.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?..." You spoke through gritted teeth, tugging her hair further and getting a yelp out of her. "Who gave you the right to talk about my mother like that? Huh?! You slab of fuckmeat!"

Mako, though on the backfoot, inched forward with a low scowl. "What did you just call me, Tw-" She began, but her attempt of dominance was short-lived, as you tugged her hair again and she let out a groan of pain.

"Shut the hell up, you fickle bitch...And listen...." Your voice was dead calm, but behind it you could feel an untold amount of rage from years of torment boiling over. "You are not my mother...You are not my Dad's wife...At best you're only here because he's still reeling from losing her. You will never be anything like her to either of us...Now get out before I make you."

Your eyes were like daggers being drilled into Mako's head, while she stared back frozen. She was stunned. For the first time she felt a sense of...fear from you? The first time she felt such a thing from her peer, let alone you...

And yet instead of pulling away from you like you'd expect and leaving you be, she leaned in closer until your lips were pressed firmly against yours, much to your shock while you let go of her.

You were angry, in a rage, but feeling her kiss upon your lips you couldn't resist. At least, not like you wanted.

You were hesitant at first, but grabbed hold of her ample breasts with both hands as an act to push her off, your fingers sinking some into her mounds as she pulled away with a moan under her breath. You could just slip out the shower now, right? Or...maybe you could really show her what her place was.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)