More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Valentine Valentine

What does John do first?

Make the world a lot sexier

John thought about all of his issues and problems with women. Now of course he understood that women are all individual humans with their own feelings and rights all unique individuals and the point of courtship was to find someone you found compatible and date them but that was just so damn hard. The effort that needed to be put into dating was just so trying that John had never managed to get so much as a date let alone a girlfriend. He had the book now and that meant that he could make things a bit easier for himself or a lot easier. He began to furiously write. He started with what he considered the most basic rule.

-All women are naturally bisexual

He was pretty sure that was true anyways but might as well guarantee it, it would make the rest of his rules a lot more fun.

Then he got into the meat of his rules

-At the age of 18 men and women undergo a physical change that sorts them into one of several categories three categories for men, ten for women. These categories form a hierarchy of natural power with the strong at the top and the weak at the bottom. People in lower categories have great difficulty disobeying direct orders given to them by people in higher categories. All categories have natural dispositions, abilities, and roles in society. These categories do not cause major effects early in life (a strong willed confident person is just as likely to end up on the top of the hierarchy as on the bottom) the physical changes last one year and at the end of the year a person is granted their ID which states their category as well as other identifying information. The categories are further split into 5 ranks which determine general legal protections and rights afforded to all within said rank. The categories from lowest to highest are as follows:

Rank-D: Anyone in rank D is considered legally property and has approximately the same rights as a pet. They must be legally owned by someone rank A or higher or a company or governmental body run by someone rank A or higher. Rank D ID's are tags on their ears.

1.) Toilet women: These woman make up about 5% of the total female population. Toilet women can be to wear clothes but doing so will make them intensely uncomfortable. They are physically incapable of refusing orders given by anyone and are incapable of giving orders to anyone even other toilet women. During their change they loss all knowledge excepting basic understanding of their first language. Only about half are able to speak and they are unable to do so well sounding like a toddler just learning their first words. They are physically able to survive on human excrement, sweat, dirt, and other detritus and unable to eat regular food. They find intense pleasure in cleaning up waste and will often orgasm from doing so. Due to certain microbes and other things in their stomachs any material that they eat is broken down into water, carbon, and excess they then piss out the water and poop out small round orbs of carbon and other solids. This makes them ideal for sewer cleaning as they can simply consume the detritus and convert it into useful materials. Toilet women are primarily owned by public works department however a not insignificant number are owned by wealthy individuals who use them as toilets and occasionally for tongue baths. Toilet women cannot grow body hair, are naturally thin, tend to have small breasts (although this is not universal), and are usually on the small side.

2.) Cum Dumpsters: These women make up about 5% of the total female population. Cum Dumpsters are naturally extremely attractive women who are addicted to cum. Their bodies are unable to function without regular intake of cum and it is the only nourishment they require. Unlike other Rank-D women Cum Dumpsters retain most of their intelligence and personalities from before their change however they still find it nearly impossible to defy orders from those higher ranked than them and if they are deprived of cum for longer than a day they quickly lose their intelligence and become more similar to animals than people. One notable exception to their intelligence is all mechanical knowledge, to a cum dumpster a car is impossible to drive, a computer impossible to make work, some even have trouble with items as simple as a door or a pen. Additionally while just as intelligent as before their change they have a great deal of difficulty concentrating on non-sex related topics, for instance although most can read they are unable to read more than a few sentences before their mind wanders off. If they drink a persons cum three times in a row with no other cum in between then they will become bonded to that person and their orders will stick out as more important than any others. Their cum will also be extra nourishing and they will suffer withdrawal effects after a week without it even if they have other cum. They are the most likely to rebel against the system or try to defy orders but they find doing so difficult to impossible. Many are owned by city governments and used as public sex relief workers who any passing individual is free to fuck the rest serve as office cum receptacles and individual slaves. Cum Dumpsters are always extremely attractive with a cup size that is at minimum a C. Their hair is naturally silky and they require very little maintenance to look beautiful. They often try to wear clothing but doing so makes them intensely uncomfortable and most will be unable to stand it for more than ten minutes. Cum Dumpsters feel a great deal more sexual stimulation than normal people.

3.) Women: These women make up about 10% of the total female population. women have essentially no free will of their own. The have a personality and retain as much intelligence as their master orders them to have but they are unable to exert their own will except at the behest of their master. They are the highest of the rank D individuals because as long as they are acting in their master's interests they can give orders to Cum Dumpsters and Toilet Women which are then obeyed. A woman naturally bonds with her "master" when her change finishes. This is usually, although not always, the first person they meet who is of a high enough Rank. women reaching the end of their change often try to get close to a high ranked person who they want to be their master. otherwise they are brought to a special facility where they will be kept in isolation until they are purchased and can bond with their master. Slaves have a remarkably high ability to modify their physical appearance to suit their master's whims. This means that women are remarkably variable in appearance and behavior the only constants are near total loyalty to their master. Although if they belong to a rank A individual and spend to much time near a rank S individual then they may bond to the rank S as their new master. Theoretically if a master told their woman to "Do whatever they want" then their original personality would resurface and they would behave exactly like they would if they weren't a but a single command from their master will revert them into subservience. Due to the individual nature of their bonds they are almost totally kept as private slaves and not employed by businesses. If their master dies a will bond to the next high rank individual they meet.

Rank-C: Anyone in rank C is not considered quite human but they do have certain rights. There are fewer legal protections for them than there are for people but they usually are not owned by anyone and have some legal protections. If they are owned than is can only be by someone who is S-rank or a company or governmental body run by an S-rank. Their property can be seized by a rank S individual at anytime and they have no legal way to get it back. Rank C IDs are tattoos

4.)Worker Drones: These women make up about 30% of the total female population. Worker drones are the largest portion of the population. They are mostly obedient and will follow orders given by someone they consider a "boss" until their designated work period has finished. They are mostly jovial and obedient workers with little personality. They are usually employed at sub-human wages with their pay being supplemented by "paste" a nutritious feed that contains all necessary vitamins and minerals but tastes completely awful. Worker Drones have few rights and are usually treated simply as assets of the company they work for. Worker drones typically are large women with a fair deal of muscle. Worker drones become physically uncomfortable if they need to take a day off work or if they are wearing clothing that is not approved for work. Worker drones have some level of personality and intelligence but it is suppressed and the smartest of them is no more intelligent than your average sixth grader. They are mostly given mindless repetitive tasks which they excel at.

5.)Omega Males: These men make up about 60% of the total male population. Omega males come in two forms both of which are considered the same category. The first are sissy bitches who have feminine appearances, dress in feminine clothing when possible and typically work in sex work related professions or as the sex slaves of rank S women. The other kind are essentially the male version of female drones. they have slightly more intelligence and usually work as managers in places like factory floors or warehouses. All Omega males are essentially subservient and their semen is very non-potent, for a woman who is not a breeder to be impregnated by an Omega male would require her to sleep with his on average 100 times. The average dick length for a sissy bitch is about 1 and 1/2 inches and for a drone 3 inches

6.) Breeders: These women make up about 15% of the total female population. A breeders job is to breed and they are biologically programmed for it. A breeder's body will release an egg whenever a person cums inside of her and their bodies are the absolute best places for a baby to be nurtured. The chance of a miscarriage from a breeder is well under .01%. In order to help keep up the population some Omega males are used to constantly have babies with breeders. The children are treated as wards of the state and raised in comfort likely never meeting their low ranking parents, unless of course they too become low ranking. Breeders bodies are able to accelerate the growth process and require only 5 months to grow to maturity. Most breeders work for the state but some are the property of rank S individuals and serve both as private broodmares and mothers to their children. Breeders lactate constantly and have extremely sensitive nipples. Breeders do lose some intelligence during their change often becoming unable to drive, operate a computer, or read past a 5th grade level. However they do become near experts on topics related to motherhood. If they find that a topic is considered part of motherhood they will be able to learn it without any difficulty.

Rank-B: Anyone in rank B is considered human and has most basic rights however they also have certain duties required by their categories and cannot refuse those duties especially to someone of higher rank. People in rank B cannot be owned. Rank B individuals may own businesses and run for public office however they are not allowed to hold public office greater than town council and they may not employ higher ranked individuals in subordinate positions. They also are legally required to sell their business to any Rank S individual who makes a "Reasonable offer". They are legally allowed to vote. The property of rank B individuals can be seized by rank S individuals but they must provide justification and the rank B individual can try to get their property back but they must be able to prove they need it more than the rank S individual. Rank B IDs are cards.

7.) Whores: These women make up about 5% of the total female population. Whores are women entirely devoted to pleasuring others they are naturally sexually adventurous, feel sexual stimulation far more than anyone except cum dumpsters and are legally required to act as prostitutes if propositioned charging the government set rates. Most whores are dark skinned either naturally or through tanning and all whores feel a need to wear heavy makeup. They also have an innate compulsion to dress and act slutty. The most notable thing about whores however is that every single one has a fully functional penis located directly above their vagina. Their ejaculate can impregnate women although it is less effective on higher ranked women. Despite all of this becoming a whore does not fundamentally change a person's personality merely their desire for sex they also suffer no lose of intelligence during their change. There are in fact many examples of whores running successful, if small business. Whores are also often employed as secretaries and personal assistants since they can be used for sex but also have a fair deal of competency and are quite useful around the office. There has been some controversy as to weather whores belong in class C or class B but they stay in class B partially because they retain their intelligence and partially because it has been proven that they like all individuals in class b or higher have some level of ability to resist orders from higher category individuals.

8.) Whales: These women make up about 10% of the total female population. A strange group during their change whales gain a truly immense amount of weight the lightest whales tend to be over 250 pounds. Whales have an innate compulsion to eat however most also try to exercise but their weight will never significantly go down. They do have one important advantage, Whales all gain a useful trade skill when they undergo their change. this skill can be anything from becoming an expert musician, to a top notch accountant, to a skilled hair stylist. Whales take the majority of skilled work roles in society often running small businesses that employ female drones and Omega males. Whales move like the fat women that they are but suffer no health problems related to their weight. Whales are also able to move with skill and grace when performing their job, for instance a whale who normally has difficulty dialing the phone because of her fat fingers will be able to use a calculator with smaller buttons at near superhuman speeds. Whales are also all turned on massively by public humiliation when a whale is not working it is considered normal and occasionally even encouraged for people to point at, mock, shame, and occasionally even prank whales. They are always intensely aroused by these experiences. Friends of whales will occasionally even put them intentionally in embarrassing situations as a present for them. Whales have difficulty maintaining personal hygiene most sweat profusely and are unable to wash themselves properly they are hyper aware of how poorly they smell but others tend not to notice unless they call attention to it. Whales almost universally never get to have sex and they cannot even an Omega male to have sex with them leaving most extremely horny and with a need to masturbate at least once a day if not more.

9.) Blowjob girls: These women make up about 5% of the total female population. These are an interesting type of girls none taller than three feet. All in fact at the perfect height for giving blowjobs. They are normally proportioned for the most part and have about as much body variety as regular women but none are taller than about three and a half feet. They tend to be very professional and put together usually favoring suits and severe hairstyles. However they are unable to resist sucking on cocks put in front of them, even cocks of lower category individuals. They also tend to like sucking on things in general often carrying around pacifiers to keep their mouths happy when they aren't talking. if someone rubs the smell of a cock on something they have an intense difficulty not stopping and smelling it. The scent of cocks is their favorite thing and most advice columns mention that if you want a blowjob girl to like you just rub your hand on your dick. Blowjob girls also feel pretty intense embarrassment about this and will act standoffish and rude. It's not at all uncommon for one to completely slobber over a person's dick and then act like it was the worst thing they ever tasted.

Rank-A: Anyone in rank A is considered a full human and are allowed all legal protections that implies. They have the right to own people of rank D and even have some level of rights to contest orders given by Rank S individuals. They may own businesses and run for public office however they are not allowed to hold public office greater than governor and they may not employ higher ranked individuals in subordinate positions. They are legally allowed to vote. Rank A IDs are cards.

10.) Beta Males: These men make up about 30% of the total male population. Beta males are for the most part simply ordinary men. Aside from the compulsion to follow orders given by higher ranked individuals their is nothing particularly unique about them. Their average dick length is about 6 inches.

11.) Bosses: These women make up about 5% of the total female population. Bosses are somewhat like regular women with a few minor changes. They need to feel superior unless in the presence of an alpha, they feel uncomfortable wearing clothing other than severe business suits. All are Doms but will become completely submissive to alphas. All have some level of visual impairment and so wear glasses. Most feel uncomfortable if not holding something that can be brandished and used to punish like a riding crop or ruler. Most are obsessed with sexual punishments, for instance if a whore working for them loses some forms they will likely take it out by beating up the poor whores dick. Finally they can with some effort grow their clitorises into penises. this is not permanent and takes considerable effort usually lasting for about a week at which point it will quickly shrink down and need to be regrown. These penis are functionally the same as any other penis and can impregnate women. They actually have a higher chance than Beta Males. Other than this Bosses are relatively normal women.

Rank-S: People in rank S are considered superior in every way. They have the right to own anyone rank C or lower. They may own any business and hold any political office. Their votes count as 5 votes each. Ranks S IDs are cards. No rank S needs t work and their needs are taken care of by the government, many choose to work however.

12.) Alpha Females: These women make up about 5% of the total female population. The absolute perfect women. Alpha females are stronger, faster, smarter, and simply better than any other women. Most are able to run a mile in about 5 minutes without getting winded, can lift a car up onto two tires with their bare hands, and have IQs of above 180. Alphas like bosses can grow their clitorises into fully functional penises but it takes them almost no effort. Anyone seeing an Alpha becomes awestruck especially if they haven't seen one in a long time. Alpha females are usually at least seven feet tall and unearthly beautiful.

13.) Alpha Males: These men make up about 10% of the total male population. The peak of the human condition. Able to run a mile in 3 minutes without breaking a sweat, able to lift a car over their heads, 8 feet tall, stunningly attractive, most with IQs of above 210. Alpha males are the peak human's can be.

Finally just one more thing to make the world as sexy as he wanted it and make sure things worked like he wanted.

-There are more women than men by about a 7:3 ratio.

-If a high category individual commits a crime there is a process to them to undergo a second change which will always cause them to end up in a lower category (although the specific one is random)

-Only rank B and above individuals are allowed to marry however occasionally breeders will be kept on as wives by Alpha to raise the Alpha's children. If a person of a lower rank marries someone of a higher rank the higher rank individual has complete control of the marriage. The lower ranked individual cannot purchase property, open bank accounts, register children for school, or even file for divorce without the higher ranked partner's approval.

He then put his pen down and smiled as the world changed around him.

Suddenly his own body jerked, he was changing, he then realized his mistake he hadn't specified a category for himself. He tried to reach the book and write down another truth but it was too late the change was upon him and he had no idea what he was going to end up as.

What does John become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)