More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What's next?

Make it Reign

Odette didn't normally spend much time looking at mirrors. She knew what her face looked like, why bother?

But that time she had to pause. It was her face looking back, but... she wasn't wearing that. Her reflection wore black, a mask, a cape, a completely different outfit to the casual stuff she had on.

It was also a look she'd recognized. She'd played a character called Reign on the TV show Supergirl, a villain with all the cliche comic book superpowers, strength, speed, heat vision... And also fictional. She was sure they were fictional.

Odette rubbed her eyes. Reign still stood in her reflection's place when she looked again.

"You must be so proud," Reign sneered. "You represent me, and look at you. How brazenly you display yourself, anyone who wanted could find photos of you in your underwear, or topless, showing off our body."

Odette stared. Ok, was she going mad?

"You're not real," Odette said.

"You'd prefer that, wouldn't you?" Reign said. "You can pretend being a whore only affects you. No, if you want to act like that, if you want to display our body like that, then you're going to commit. I don't do things by half."

"What," Odette began.

Bright red lasers shot out of the mirror, and Odette screamed. She felt something sear past her shoulder, and a second later her top tore, smoking.

Well that was that for the 'hallucination' theory. Odette stared incredulously at the impossible reflection.

Thanks to superspeed and heat vision both, less than a second passed before each scrap she had on was on the floor and on fire. Odette shrieked, hurriedly clutching her arms to her bare breasts, staring at her reflection.

Reign glowered back.

"I'll be watching," Reign said. "Any reflective surface. When I'm satisfied you've learned your lesson, I might allow you modesty again, but you plainly don't deserve it."

"Wh-wh-wh-wh-what?!" Odette stuttered. "You can't leave me like this!"

She looked around frantically, very aware of her utter nudity, her skin hypersensitive to the air against it. Ok, she'd done a few semi-revealing things, but never like this! Not completely bare, not every little detail of her body...

And then she heard footsteps. Odette stifled a scream, muffling her mouth with one hand as she realized that someone was just about to stumble onto the very naked actress.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)