More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

Now what?

Make him aroused.

With a flick of your wrist, you conjure a spell. The look on his face shifts to that of discomfort as she readjusts his trousers. You know that behind his codpiece is an erection desperately trying to escape, and he starts to shift it back and forth, hoping nobody is watching. Of course, you are.

"Are you alright?" you ask innocently.

He nods. "Yeah. It's nothing. I'm fine."

You continue the incantation without him noticing, and his erection grows to maximum stiffness. You can see the look of embarrassment on his face as he tries to look nonchalant about the whole situation. Eventually he leans on the counter and faces you, smiling.

"How about we head home soon?" he asks with a look of desperation hidden behind his eyes.

"Maybe," you reply with a smirk. "You aren't having fun?"

"Well, I--..." He mumbles into silence, not knowing how to explain his sudden massive erection. "I'm having fun."

"I bet you are..."

Slowly behind your back, your hand begins to dance. You swirl your fingers and mumble something quietly beneath your breath as you cast another spell on the man. Now to him, it feels as if a firm grip is slowly moving up and down his cock. He immediately reacts at this. His face starts to turn red, and his body cringes. Back and forth, he looks to find a solution to what's happening.

"You alright?" you ask, knowing full well that he isn't.

He nods again, lowering his hand to subconsciously grip the piece of metal in front of his member.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)