More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

Main story (DC self Insert, Zatanna)

A/N: If you haven't come from sidekicks r us make sure you check out the prologue chapters first

You awakened in your new palace, it was the middle of the night and an uncomfortable feeling had shivered through your spine. You had been safe in Themisyria for months, while your super heroine harem had all maintained their role within the Justice League. As it was risky to have too many of them retire. You had therefore only permitted Zatanna to retire from the Justice League as to not arouse too much suspicion.

You couldn't shake the feeling that something was off though, even though you knew from Wonder Whore that the Justice League were clueless about you and what you had done, something felt off.

At that moment you saw a figure, a blade in the night. You rolled to the side, as the figure slashed the blade where you just were.

"ZATANNA" you screamed, being poor in hand to hand fighting. You simply raised your arms in a attempt to protect yourself.

The sexy magician burst through the door, a look of fear on her face "EZEERF".

The figure froze and was unable to move, in the pitch black it was unrecognisable. But you guessed they were terrified and desperately trying to break free.

"Zatanna could you light up the room" you ask, slightly shaken by the attempt on your life. She nods "thgirb thgil"

A hovering orb of light falls upon your would be assassin revealing her to be Talia Al-Ghul, the daughter of the recently deceased Ra's Al-Ghul and leader of the League of Assassins.

"Make her answer my every question truthfully" your order Zatanna, who nods and recites the correct enchantment.

"Why did you try and kill me?" you demand, your voice cracking slightly from what had occurred.

"The League of Assassin's have been destroyed by the Justice League, I intended to seek my against one of the chief members and i thought you were Wonder Woman’s mother" she explained, angrily.

That was right, Diana had told you that the Justice League had found a critical source of information that had allowed the Justice League to deal massive damage to the league of assassin's. Apparently it had been enough to destroy it completely. She would of course go after Diana first as it was her who found the infomation, which you had permitted her to release. You of course had no love for the League of assassins.

Though of course if the League was defeated it would mean there would be no strings attached to whatever you did with Talia. Her figure, both curvy and slick, with large perky breasts and a great ass. With long silky black hair and dressed in a tight catsuit. Too be honest if she had wanted a baby with you instead of Batman you would have agreed in a heartbeat.

Well this could be fun.

What do you do with Talia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)