More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wiiking5 wiiking5

What does the letter say?

Main Characters

Jack Miller (MC)

Jack Miller just turned 18 years old at the start of summer and after uncovering his fathers old work he changes his life upside down. Throughout his life Jack has always been shy and reserved, often only spending time with a small group of friends. He would spend most of his time alone on stuff that filled his interest like video games, computers and other likewise things.

Amanda Miller (Jack's Mother)

Amanda Miller is a 42 year old single mother of two, her oldest being her daughter Emma and youngest being Jack. She met her husband Jim during college and they eventually moved across the country to Fairview where they started their family. When Emma was about 6 years old Jim died in an unexplainable car crash. She works at a local finance company in town to make ends meet for her kids.

Amanda after Chapter 17

Emma Miller (Jack's Sister)

Emma is a 20 year old college student who lives at home with her family over the summer. She has always been one of the popular girls in school, and spent much of her time hanging out with friends and boyfriends. During high school she was deeply involved in cheerleading which she now does in college.

Emma after chapter 19

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)