More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sidian Sidian

Enjoy!

Main Character Pictures & Descriptions (Major Character Spoilers)

Linking images of how some of the "main" characters actually look. Yes, these are modern day "celebrities/models/people" so they do have extra make up/eyeliner/clothes but the overall look is kind of how I would imagine them (or at least close enough!).

__As always, you can picture them how you like. I'll include the descriptions in this chapter as well.

If you are just here to see what some of the main characters look like and don't want to read any spoilers in regards to the characters, skip the descriptions and you are for the most part safe of any spoilers through out the story.

Claire:

Claire

Claire is a hard worker who is very dedicated and diligent. She cares deeply for her brother and will do anything she can to take care of him. She is 5 foot 6 inches, has bleach blonde hair that she usually ties back in a pony tail or a bun and has the most gorgeous piercing blue eyes that could cause anyone to stop in their tracks. She is tone and muscular from all the hard work she did not only as a farmer early on in her life but later on as a warrior of the lands. She has o much muscles and definition in her legs, arms and stomach that she honestly is the perfect specimen. She has just the perfect handful - sized 34B breasts, luscious full lips and again, those piercing blue eyes which she constantly uses a darkener to highlight her eyes and cause them to pop with desire. She is such a hard worker and helps out her family and friends but she always finds time to pamper herself, making sure she stood out from just about every other women around her.

During the story we don't know much about Claire at all besides she's our main character's sister. She's very strong and has a "fire" in her eyes early on. Eventually Claire becomes one of the best warriors in the entire continent and has great skill in the battlefield but is also quite the tactician as she loves to dissect the battlefield and figure out the best course of action. She trusts her brother (the main character) with everything and she will do whatever she can to show him how strong of a person she really is.

Karisi:

Karisi

Karisi is exotic, intelligent and part of Rathkin royalty. She's always looking out for herself and will always do whatever it takes to get a step up on people. She has olive skin and light brown hair that she tends to wear in a single braid. She has blue eyes and plenty of freckles on her face which pop on her cheeks to make her even more attractive. Karisi generally wears plenty of jewels on her ears, chains around her wrists and waist as well as pins in her hair. She's 5 foot 4 inches with a smaller chest, large A's. The way she normally dresses just screams royalty as she always wears something very beautiful and elegant looking that is always accompanied with different diamonds, jewels or golden chains. She also uses plenty of make up, especially around her eyes and as such always has dark blue swirls playing tricks around the sides of her eyes that trail down to her cheek as well as blush around her cheeks to either mask or make her freckles pop with desire.

Karisi originally uses the main character for her own desires, knowing that he is a strong warrior and wants to use him for her own gain. She is extremely aggressive and forward but also does her best to look out for the main character. In the end though, she's always looking to advance herself into higher positions but she always has an eye out for her allies. With those higher positions, she does her best to help elevate her friends that stuck by her side through out her journey.

Lilyann:

Lilyann

Lilyann is tiny, coming in at 5 foot even. She works at Lady Karisi's house and will take care of the main character during his stay. She is very caring and considerate and will always put others ahead of herself. She has shorter dirty blonde hair cut into a pob and has deep brown eyes. Her features themselves aren't really anything to die for as she has a smaller chest with Small Bs, a not very curvy ass and being so short her legs aren't the most spectacular. Her thighs and hips really make her a huge desire as it's basically the perfect body to bear children. She usually wears similar jewelry to what Karisi is wearing, such as a golden chain around her hip, a golden choker around her throat, blue make up swirls around her eyes and a wrapped golden mark around her left ear. The major difference she wears is a tiny golden chain with some type of pendent on the end.

Lilyann begins to care for the main character during his time at Lady Karisi's house. She takes care of him, stands by his side and constantly offers him her support whenever he needs it. During the time in the story, the main character kind of takes her for granted but later on he really starts to develop feelings. She is one of the bigger reasons during the Ultimatum when the main character has to decide between his choices.

Lexie:

Lexie

Lexie is flirty, fun and very entertaining to be around. Her bubbly personality makes her very likeable and she will always be that one person who will stand by the main character's side no matter what. She stands at 5 foot 5 inches tall, has brunette hair, a medium chest, sitting at Small Cs. Her body is built of pure muscle as it's so tone and athletic from her training as a Sunrider. She has mesmerizing brown eyes and longer hair that she generally ties back in either a single braid to keep it out of the way or will just let it drape across her shoulders. Lexie is very careful and can be low maintenance and if she's going to just train for the day she'll easily tie her hair in a pony tail. She has two giant streaks of darker eye shadow forming around her eyelids which cause her eyes to pop out from the rest of her face. She also has some of the bigger lips of any women you've seen so when she puffs her lips out and smiles, they look so full and luscious.

Lexie is so carefree and easy going that she easily meshes with the main character the instant they finally meet. She's constantly helping him out, playing with him, teasing him and just generally having a great time with the main character. She's a great warrior but will always help the ones she loves no matter what.

Ashe:

Ashe

Ashe is feisty and can be aggressive when she wants her way. She has been a High Commander for some time now so almost all the other Sunrider's respect her opinion and will listen to her words. As angry as she can be, she is loyal and will do anything to help a friend out. She stands at 5 foot 4 inches tall, has a petite body with good handful sized B breasts, thick thighs, a firm ass and muscular all over from her constant training as a High Commander. Ashe has been not only a Sunrider, but also a High Commander for such a long time she's quite proficient in battle and knows good strategy when it comes to war. She has fiery red hair cut short that spikes up in the back and her front bangs curved around the side of her face, going down to her chin and shocking green eyes which really frames her entire face. Even when she has no make up and is covered in sweat she has one of the most gorgeous and well-structured faces in the entire Syndicate.

Ashe begins only caring about herself and just looking out for what's best for her but eventually opens up to the main character and slowly starts to fall for him. Eventually later on she begins to get even a little sad or jealous that Lexie was the one that was able to win the heart of our Main Character. Even though, Ashe can be feisty, aggressive and blunt, with time she starts to really care for the main character and does what she can to help him out.

Zoe:

/Zoe

Zoe acts quite young and carefree for her age. She greatly respects her mother and has grown under her authority her entire life so she's very reserved and child-like. In the story she begins underage (17), but eventually turns 18 soon after. She's five feet seven inches and when she comes to the Syndicate she changes her persona into more adult-like. She has solid black hair braided around her head in a crown type fashion most of the time even though she very often wears it down draping across her shoulders. Her black hair matches her eyes, a lighter shade of grey, almost like volcanic ash, something very unique and almost never seen. She generally dresses in a dark brown skin tight leather outfit and a long sleeved leather shirt with gloves that cover the back of her hand, pinky, ring and middle fingers, but also keeps the entire palm open as well as her index and thumb. Her boots have belted straps that curled up her calves and end just below her knees.

She is completely infatuated with the main character and always wants to be with him, train with him or hang out with him. She is full of energy and constantly talks non-stop whenever she's around the main character. Our main character sees her as more of a younger sister that he cares for and will do whatever he can to make her the best warrior he can.

__


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)