More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kingdom_Come Kingdom_Come

What and who are you, morsel?

Maeve the Dullahan

"Beware the headless horsecock."

You yawned and sat up with a wide stretch. Unfortunately, you were still groggy with sleep and as soon as you opened your eyes you saw a heavily armored gauntlet flying towards you. You screamed as you knocked your head off the shelf and it tumbled across the stone floor.

"Ow ow ow ow!" you said as you rolled under the bed.

"Oh fuck," you said, "Hey body! I'm down here!" You kneeled beside the bed and watched your metal-clad hand reach underneath. The tricky part was directing your body from a third-person perspective. So, at first, you reached toward the wrong end of the bed. You realized your mistake though, and your head was back with your body in no time.

And what a body you had. If your head was sitting on your shoulders you would be almost six feet tall, with an immaculate hourglass figure, and respectable E cup tits which were bare and not covered by your armor. With assets like those, covering them up would be a crime. Along with your jiggling ass cheeks, they were the only part of your body that wasn't rock solid. Your limbs and torso were muscled like a valkyrie, and you'd been known to arm wrestle orcs and win. Staring at your body was making you unbelievably hard. Well harder than you usually were, since you always had a massive erection.

Your cock would have reached just shy of your knees if you were ever soft, which you weren't. So your thick meaty horsecock stood up and out proudly at a respectable 24 inches in length and almost half of that in girth. Its flared tip was always leaking precum which loved to drink right from the tap.

Like your tits, it was unarmored, but since monsters fought to dominate instead of kill, this otherwise glaring weakness didn't put you in any mortal danger. Your armor was black as night and always smoked like it was smoldering. Leaning in the corner was a huge black claymore, your most prized weapon, although you carried throwing axes, a crossbow, and a net as well.

Since you were a bounty hunter, it was always wise to travel armed. The crossbow fired non-lethal paralytic bolts to incapacitate your targets, and your weighted net made for easy capture. Your sword still saw action though since not all monsters were sapient. If you were swarmed by zombies or golems, less-than-lethal tactics wouldn't protect you.

Eventually, your attention focused entirely on your throbbing, needy horsecock. You were so tired last night you had forgotten to get some ass fucking in, and now you were feeling the hunger pains in your pussy and your shaft. You pulled your head closer until your entire view was blocked by your flared cockhead and you whimpered audibly for release as you rubbed your cheek against it.

"Need cock..." you groaned, "Need. Cock."

How do you relieve yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)