More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

Madeline starts to suck Eddie's cock. OR Madeline climbs on top of him.

Madeline starts to suck Eddie's cock.

Madeline knows what men want, and she knows exactly what Eddie wants. Her lips on his cock.

Madeline knows she is often time in the most power, when on her knees. She moves slowly down to her knees, mindfully grabbing her own shirt to place her knees on. She can see his bulge in his pants, larger looking than normal--though it could just be the dark interior.

She moves her hands to his pants and unbuttons them with a short struggle. Then she slides his pants down and he helps kick them off completely.

Madeline's eyes open wide for a brief moment as she looks at Eddie's size, then up at Eddie's eyes--then back again.

"Like what you see Madeline?" He smiles with pride.

Madeline takes his well above average cock in her hands and slowly moves in short strokes caressing it slowly, tenderly.

"Well its quite a...prison baton." She giggles, putting on a show.

He laughs and moans softly as Madeline's soft hands move along his cock. He reaches down and grabs her breasts, playing with them awkwardly very intent on them.

"You are pretty stacked yourself." He grins as he twists one of her nipples. Madeline fights back a joyful shudder.

She then moves her mouth to his cock. She works just the head with her mouth. He is large and so she doesn't venture more than a few inches in her mouth at one time. She feels his head and shaft spread her mouth uncomfortably and she stops, pulling back to his head and repeats the process for a moment. She uses both hands on his large shaft.

He fondles her breast breifly before assuming a resting position on the bed, leaning back and watching with pleasure as Madeline's soft body caresses his legs and her soft lips close around his shaft.

"MMMMMMMMMMmmm" he moans with joy as he tosses his head back, taking in the feeling of Madeline's tongue playing at his head.

She pulls off and flicks his head, licking the soft underside. She tries to go further down on his cock. Looking up at him. She notices he is looking down at her. Pleasure all over his face. He bends over and gropes a bit awkwardly at her large breasts again.

Madeline can't take him all the way in his mouth. But he likes the effort. She continues working his shaft and head in particular. After a bit of concentrated sucking she stares up at him to see his eyes closed for a moment enjoying the warmth of her mouth. She thinks that he is fully in her grasp at this point in time. She can taste a slight squirt of precum as she teases his head with her tight lips.

She can tell he is nearing the edge, or at least that she can push him over the edge if she wants to. So Madeline decides...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)