More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

What's next?

Madeline decides to ride Eddie's cock

Madeline knows that while a blowjob will help seal the deal with Eddie--she wants him to feel the power she can muster over him with her womanhood. A sensual deep romp will be the best bet for keeping her safe in the midst of the Powder Gangers. If he can learn to appreciate her pussy--he won't want others to "use" her. At least that is what Madeline is hoping as she takes her mouth off of his cock and moves to her feet.

She moves close to him and pushes him gently with one hand to lean back while forcing a convincing smile. He does so eagerly. She moves over on top of him and moves her hand to his manhood. His eyes glide up and down her supple body. She moves his larger than average cock to her slit, nice and shaved--(thanks to a secret visit to the Vault med-bay and a stupid girlhood dare--she wouldn't need a razor down there again.). Eddie looks at her, impressed--almost inquisitive but he doesn't ask. Maybe he thought she was younger than expected.

However, he doesn't care once he feels his cock's head pierce the slightly wet slit of Madeline who moves her body down slowly on his cock. He moans as his manhood disappears slowly inside of Madeline. She notices she is moaning too, an its not entirely .

"Damn." he moans as she moves her body all the way down to encompass his cock, "you are fucking tight."

Madeline closes her eyes and moans softly to herself as she begins to rhythmic move her hips. She goes up and down an stretches her body forward. She finds herself close to Eddie's face and she kisses him as he continues to move her tight pussy on his cock over and over.

He embraces the kiss and moves his hands all over her body. She can tell he is fighting back the urge to climax. She moves her lips to his neck as she moves her ass up in the air, almost all the way off his cock--then slams it violently back down to the base of his manhood. He begins to grunt with joy and he grabs her close pulling at her like an animal as she begins to feel his cock throb and spurt his warm seed inside her. She continues to ride him, even as he grabs at her breasts, shoulder and hips like a maniac in his moments of ecstasy. He pants heavily, and she begins to slow down--panting as well. She lays her head on his chest to catch a breath.

Eddie is Pleased

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)