More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spation Spation

Ready to take the trip?

Madelina's arrival

A young woman was standing in front of the train station. Her name was Madelina and was just about to move to her new home in Wanshiter town. She wanted to leave everything behind her. “A desolate place far away from all the city noises, surrounded by the cool shadows of pines… this is what I really need” she thought to herself. She was getting impatient of waiting for her drive to arrive and finally be able to rest in a cool spot. Waiting around in the open sun made her sweat profusely and all the sweat created a large shadow on her torso, visually doubling her already big breast size. Finally, the yellow taxi arrived in the parking lot and the driver helped her load the three suitcases. Those three suitcases contained all of Madelina’s belongings. While they were packing, the young driver tried to start a conversation with her, but she kept her distance and rearranged her ponytail, because it had come loose and wet under the hot sunlight.

“It’s a rare sight for a young woman to come to the countryside” said the driver as he closed the door. “What’s your destination again?”

After telling him, his smile seemed to freeze up, as if he thought she was joking.

“Really? That’s strange… I mean, it’s so far away. It’s a one hour walk to the center.”

“I’ll survive” responded the girl with a slight grin and adjusted her bra which had slightly started to cut into her flesh. “Every failed relationship ends with me gaining weight around here” she thought to herself.

She wanted to avoid eye contact at all costs, so she was staring out of the window and watched as the greenery gradually unfolded in front of her eyes. There was literally more greenery around than buildings, animals and people altogether. The driver was still interested in the woman’s weird decision.

“Say, why did you pick that house?”

“It was the cheapest one” she said in a raw and honest tone.

“I bet it is. The old owner could barely get rid of it. It’s been standing there for years and nobody been living there.”

“What, why? Don’t tell me it’s haunted or something!” She asked and giggled but was surprised as she saw the serious expression of the driver.

“Well, there’s lots of rumours about that place. A desolate farm a bit farther from all the other houses. Apparently, it was the perfect spot for those who wanted a taste of the occult with their own body…”

“Seriously? Was there some madman sacrificing his chicken or something?”

“Something… along those lines, yes. To be honest I have never been there in person, but I wouldn’t want to be go there either.”

“Goddamit, why is every man such a pussy!?” she burst out at the now scared driver. “Screw all of you foolish, superstitious farmer people” she thought to herself.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to… I will drop you off at your destination of course.”

“Tsk, ghosts, yeah sure” she mumbled. “Every man is a chicken little, scared of everything and then they wonder why no woman falls for them.” She thought to herself.

She suddenly thought of the recent breakup with her girlfriend which was the reason of her sudden decision to move out. She decided on it in a few hours and left everything and everyone behind. In her rush she didn’t even shower and still felt the lipstick stains on her groin. She felt some goosebumps from the memory, but she quickly quit daydreaming as she saw that they were approaching her destination. A slightly dung smelling cool breeze hit her face through the semi-open car window. The farm was surrounded by trees and most of the land was covered in weed. It was neglected, all right. The house was very large, but also looked abandoned: the walls had long cracks in them, some windows were broken, shut off or completely missing. In the front yard various tools made a large pile together with other trash.

“Uh, could you drive up a bit closer? I might trip in my high heels.”

The man couldn’t respond, instead he just gulped, he was visibly scared stiff. The woman tried to reach towards him, but her vision blurred suddenly, and she touched his groin region. He didn’t seem pleased and did not notice her dizziness.

“Who do you think you are?! Are you trying to play some city games with me? If you want my service so badly, here!” and with that said he threw all of her suitcases in front of the door and hurriedly drove away.

She slowly regained her senses and yelled a few swear words but was overall satisfied with having gotten a free ride. She was grateful to the crazy owner of this place who had sold it for so cheap. Even the suitcases being dropped didn’t bother her, because there was nothing fragile inside and her toys could handle that much. “I’ll be depending on those toys for a while…” she thought to herself.

She brought her suitcases inside and shut the door behind her which gave a loud creek. After the entrance there was a large, spacious, almost empty room. She left her luggage there until she went to explore the other rooms. From all the dust which was tickling her nose, she thought it was just a coming sneeze which seemed to blur her vision. But she also felt the earlier dizziness again, so she sat down on one of the suitcases. “It’s probably due to standing in the sun for so long and all the stress…” She wanted to take a nice cold shower, but she was unable to stand up. Her whole body felt heavy. “Alright, pull yourself together, if you faint here now, nobody’s gonna come help you” she said to herself. After that she was able to stand up and her vision cleared up too. She felt some kind of a strange energy from the walls surrounding her and a prickly sensation on her skin. She felt her clothes very hot all of a sudden. She thought there’s nobody around to see her anyway, so she took off her tank top and threw it towards the opposite end of the room. But the tank top stayed mid-air, as if it got stuck on something. There was no furniture there. For a second, she broke out in a cold sweat. She couldn’t be hallucinating from the heat…

Was she not alone in here? Suddenly she was overcome with another episode of her previous dizziness, but this time memories which she was very fond of accompanied it. She saw that her clothes were caught by someone she used to love. Probably her old girlfriend with whom they exchanged their clothes and roleplayed each other in bed and made love until dawn. She saw these memories so clearly that her body began to experience all the pleasures from back then. As if attached to strings her hand began to massage her breasts, pressing and pushing them to and fro, until they plopped out of her black laced bra. She felt her touch, it was cool and very pleasant, her mouth started to produce more and more saliva. All over her body sweat drops started to trickle down now and they were tickling her. She completely forgot about her full bladder which burst forth now between her thighs. It felt as if it were her girlfriend’s hot fingers which were playing with her and her wet lips kissing her sensible parts. Each drop of pee seemed to be a playful finger. Her whole body from tip to toe was overcome by sheer lust and lost control of her heavy body. She felt as if something was pushing her into the floor. Her breasts were smothered into the creaky wood, while her wide, shaven lower body remained facing upwards as if waiting for a partner. She reached down and began to play with her meaty lips, which were red and throbbing, partly from the long journey. She rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion before putting her fingers inside the entrance of the vagina. She gave a small scream which faded into a continuous moan, which got ever louder with each trust of her fingers. “Oh yeah, don’t stop, deeper, deeper” she started screaming as all her built up grool allowed her to push ever deeper. First her knees started shaking then her upper body from all the pleasure. She was panting now, heavier and heavier, sweating profusely and her ponytail spread all over her face. She started licking her lips, her hair even the floor in front of her. Her grotesque facial expression was proof that she was manically enjoying her self-play, even though she felt that she wasn’t alone. As if something was controlling her from the inside out and let her re-live past experiences. Her tongue was completely sticking out now, her eyes rolled back, and her face was all smeared with her own drool. Then after a few motions as if leaping forward she was made to change her position. Being close to climaxing she started begging to let her finish. Her legs were up in the air now, her upper body leaning backside against the floor. She was looking up between her enormous breasts and started convulsing furiously. She put her fingers back into her vagina for a moment before removing them and let out a huge shriek allowing her an even greater climax. A thick liquid flowed out of her vagina which splashed all over her already sooty face and covered her breasts as well. After her orgasm, there was a hot, yellowish liquid flowing out again, which trickled down between her breasts.

For a few moments she completely lost consciousness. Her body was hot and shaking from all the lewd joy she experienced. She reached out in front of her. “Oh yes, I haven’t forgotten to bring it.” With her partner they always used these vaginal beads after the first climax. Right after they had gotten wet enough to push them up into their meatholes to stimulate their G-spots. As if her girlfriend was next to her, she licked the beads and then started suckling one of them gently. Her tongue was twisting around the hard, cool object before allowing it to slip down her throat. This made her gag, but she knew her old lover liked this expression of hers, so she withstood it for a short time before pulling it out. Now that the toy was well lubricated with all her spit, she inserted it into her vag. She let out a small shriek of pain, as the cold, hard beads were entering her, deeper than expected, and were reaching inside ever farther almost up to her cervix. “Oh no, please no, it’s too deep for me, I am very tight, it’s going to break me!” she sighed, but was unable to resist the pleasure. She pulled one of her legs beneath her, using it to rock herself up and down, thanks to this movement it seemed the beads had also gained a life of their own. They pushed and pulled her vaginal canal, just like her old girlfriend used to do. “Oh God, I won’t last much longer” she whined while she felt her sexual urge concentrate and intensify in the region between her genitals and stomach. A cold breeze brushed her whole body, her round nipples were hard and pointing up. “Oh yes, I’m so close, cumming, I’m close to cumming” she moaned. She was almost jumping into the air now, even her large, heavy breasts were jumping up and down, slapping their mistress. At last she climaxed. Something shot out of her vagina, as her muscles threw themselves into a spastic fit from all the wonders. It was for an instant, but she felt like a big, hot vagina.

She didn’t remember much of her spontaneous masturbation. She woke up fully nude, half her body feeling numb. Her body had imprinted itself into the dusty, piss stained floor. She remembered trying to clean up the place, but the heat was too much so she stripped. She didn’t even realize that the strange sensation in her throat wasn’t from the dryness, but from her own urine. While she was , she tried to quench her thirst with the pee gathered in one of the cracks, licking and slurping it up like a dog. Then as she wanted to clean herself up, she noticed in the mold ridden bathroom that her hands were smelling of vaginal juices and were quite tired from some hard work. While lost in thought her hands moved closer to her mouth and her tongue licked clean all the dried-up love juice. She convinced herself that it was due to the circumstances like the hot weather, tiredness and her recent breakup that she resorted to selfplay. She also noticed that an object was inside of her vagina. She immediately remembered the toy she used, but this wasn’t the first time one of the beads got stuck in there. “They usually fall out in less than a day, if I move around right…” But there was another sensation she couldn’t pinpoint with other words than “my body feels strange…”.

Madelina meets one of the local farmers

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)