More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Protagonist (name, gender); Person you fell for (name, gender); current number of harem members; (optionally) setting (Fantasy, Sci-fi, TV series, etc.)

Madeleine Fletcher (f); Sean Rees (m); 4; teacher (f) – student (m)

You are in auditorium, teaching the class of over 70 people.

Who are you?

Your name is Madeleine Fletcher. You are 39 (single) university lecturer. Tall, buxom brunette. Attractive too... still, considering your age. You have maybe ten -twenty at best- more years before your hair will turn grey. You don't have much time left.

Your eyes wonder to the certain male in class.

So when Sean Rees (23 years old), one of your students started seducing you, you didn't resist. An attention of younger male flattered you. It made you feel young again... especially during sex.

The clothes that you are wearing are supposed to emphasize your sexuality and professionality. Red high-heels, sheer black stockings with garter, black lace panties (but no bra), grey pencil skirt, white shirt and grey suit. Your hair are combed in loose bun, held by hair ornament. All looking professional, at the same time emphasising your figure.

The information that he had 3 other 'girlfriends' was little shocking.

Your eyes dart to woman sitting on Sean's left.

Madison Andrews is timid brunette and Sean's classmate. Good looking but shy, prefers to wear baggy cloths and hide her body. She was second 'harem girl', when Sean took her, she clanged onto him like a leech. A really sweet girl that is very difficult not to like – she's like a little puppy with big sweet eyes.

Then you look on woman sitting on his right.

Nicole Robertson is in the same class as he. She is tall, good looking, blonde with slim figure. Very intelligent woman who knows what she wants. She's also very open and playful young woman (a party girl), who actually took the entire situation in stride. A third in his harem who quickly fallen for both, Sean and Madison. The way she flirts with Madison is very entertaining to watch.

Finally, 'Julia'. You never meet her and know nothing of her.

Still, the knowledge that Sean had (at least) two hot women and still wanted you, flattered you – and, you are old enough to have different approach to that kind of things. It's an 'adventure' that would last months maybe few years... then you will move on.

You finish the class. All students quickly leave save for the trio. When only you, Sean, Madison and Nicole are left, you lock the door. When you turn around, to your amusement, Nicole already started molesting Madison (who, with scarlet red face, unsuccessfully tried to stop her).

Sean observes them with amusement.

He looks at you, as you stop before your desk. His handsome young man... not overly handsome, but generally good looking. His friendly and approachable demeanour, made him quite popular with both, students and professors.

You are almost twice his age and soon he will get bored with you. You told him exactly that, but the sweet fool said that he will love you even when you are old and wrinkled... he's still a kid. He will be with you until he finishes his studies, then he will find work and move on... as it should be. You are old enough to know it and accept it. Eventually so will he. But sweet memories will stay.

But that is far future.

Now...

Looking straight into his eyes, you tuck up your skirt, slowly slide down your panties and sit on the desk. You can see eyes trailing your movements, as if you bewitched him. You rise your leg and rest it on the desk, giving great view of your pussy. You unbutton your shirt, enough to show your cleavage and lack of bra, but not further. It's better way then getting naked – you bait target with little revealed flesh, enough to encouraged him to discover rest for himself.

Sean, like charmed walks up to you. He slides his hand under your shirt and slowly massages your breast before freeing it to fresh air. Moment later he starts sucking it.

Hook, line and sinker.

While kneading your breast he lowers, his mouth to your pussy. You suck your breath, when you feel his tongue. You throw your head back and moan.

Now it's time to make sweet memories.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)