More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Whose file do they read?

Madam Mary's School for Young Women

“What’s this?” Agent Heffner picked up a folder labeled ‘Madam Mary’s School for Young Women’ and inspected it, fear in her eyes.

“What is it?” Agent Johnson inquired, finding nothing of importance compared to the other files.

“My niece teaches at this school.” Agent Heffner said. “Her name is…oh no.” she found a disc labeled ‘Cassie Jones’ and fumbled with it, trying to get it into the disc player. As it loaded, she pulled out a cigarette and shakily lit it, the screen changing to the entrance of the park, Cassie’s golden hair flowing in the wind with a group of young girls behind her.

***

Cassie was unsure why, of all places, the class wanted to come here. She pushed her blonde hair behind her ear as she pulled her panties off. She looked down at her dower body. While she never really had too much of a body image problem, she still wished she had something to work with. Even the senior girls around her had bigger breasts than she did, and she was a decade older than all of them. The cold air brushed up on her small rear, there, but not as supple as many of the girls around her. *What the hell are they feeding them now?* she thought. The curves around her made her feel inferior to the students sexually. Maybe that’s why they wanted to come here for their senior trip, so they could all have some fun with their bodies and they wanted to humiliate her one last time. As Cassie removed the remainder of her clothes, she covered up her breasts with her arms.

“Miss Jones!” one of the girls yelled. Cassie turned to see Cammy, her perky tits bouncing with each step. She stopped in front of her. “You gotta show of your goods!” Cammy grabbed her arms and pulled them apart, showing off Cassie’s small boobs to everyone around.

“Don’t tell me how to present myself!” Cassie yelled, crossing her arms again.

Cammy grimaced, “okay…” she sighed, biting her lip and pinching one of her own nipples. “Well, like, if you feel so weird about how you look, why don’t you go to their clinic thing?”

“What are you talking about?” Cassie questioned, suspicious of her intentions.

Cammy sighed again, pinching the bridge of her nose. “Look, I wanted to keep it a surprise. The other girls and I know you don’t feel…sexy.” She motioned toward Cassie’s stick body. “So we filled out a form for the clinic so that you can hopefully fill out a bit and feel better about yourself.”

“Why couldn’t I just fill it out myself?” Cassie snapped back, not letting her guard down.

“Cause you’ll focus on the wrong parts.” Cammy answered, gesturing toward Cassie’s face. “So, you wanna take us up on our offer?”

What does Cassie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)