More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zippydippydoo zippydippydoo

Which one appeals most to Lexi?

Madam Bella

Hello, I found your profile, as well as the pictures you included to be very interesting. You seem like you could perhaps be a good fit for my company, and I'd like to speak further. It could potentially be just what you're looking for. Not just a chance for adventure, but for profit as well. If you're interested, get in touch with me and we'll arrange a meeting. I hope to hear from you soon!

Lexi understands perfectly well what Madam Bella is offering, and truth be told, the idea of being a call girl has always had a certain appeal to her, often imagining herself as a hooker during lovemaking in the past. Well, might as well hear her out, she could fulfill a fantasy as well as make some extra money in the process! She quickly responds to Madam Bella, and they arrange a meeting. With that Lexi heads off to bed, and as she considers what awaits her, pulls out her favorite toy to accompany her prostitution fantasy, leaving the blinds open for anyone to see in, should they be looking, and after three blissful orgasms, drifts off to sleep.

How does the meeting go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)