More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AltUAuthor AltUAuthor

What's next?

MJ meets Mandy & Jessica

"Mrs Watson-Parker! It's great to see you." Mandy eagerly greeted Mary Jane with an enthusiastic hug.

"You can call me MJ," Mary Jane smiled, returning the bubbly redhead's hug. "If we're going to spend as much time together this week as I think we are, there's no point in being so formal."

MJ's words filled Mandy with excitement -- clearly MJ was excited about having a personal concierge for the week. So many possible ways that she and Jessica could get her into their bed ran through her mind -- It's going to be a good week for Jess & me, Mandy thought.

Mandy turned to Jessica and introduced her to the pretty blonde. "This is Jessica, Oceanview's best masseuse. She'll handle anything you need in the spa."

MJ extended her hand to shake Jessica's, only to be greeted with another warm hug. A warm feeling washed over MJ -- she had a good feeling about Mandy and Jessica. As the evening went on, MJ became fast friends with the two other women, and felt a real bond with them, as if the three of them had been close friends for years. Eventually, the conversation turned to MJ's marriage, and Mandy had to ask. "So why isn't your husband here?"

"He had a work-related emergency," MJ answered without skipping a beat. She'd become so used to covering for Peter over the years that it had become second nature to her. "He does freelance work for a security firm. Honestly, it's no big deal -- I'm used to it by now."

"I see. So there's no trouble in paradise?" Jessica asked.

"Nahhh, Peter's a great guy," MJ answered. Both Mandy & Jessica felt a little disappointed -- stealing MJ away from her husband would have been easier if their marriage was in trouble.

"Sounds like you have a great marriage," Jessica said, probing for more information. Something she and Mandy could use...

"We do -- I don't think I could ask for a better husband. I just wish he was home more often. And..."

"And?" Mandy asked, her curiousity piqued.

"It.'s... it's nothing. Forget it."

"Tell us! Maybe we can help," encouraged Jessica.

MJ usually would have been far more hesitant to talk about the more intimate details of her life, especially with anyone she'd only met a few hours ago, but at this point, she felt like she could open up to Mandy & Jessica.

"The sex... it's... um, not great."

Bingo! Mandy & Jessica quietly shared a knowing glance. If they could get into her pants and make her orgasm, they thought, she'd be theirs.

"I mean, it's not that he's not trying. He definitely gets an A for effort -- but for whatever reason, it's just not doing it for me," MJ continued.

"That sucks," Mandy said. "Sounds like me a few years ago."

"Really?" MJ asked. "What was your situation?"

"I've never been married, but you story just reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. Good guy, but nothing worked in bed."

"So what did you do?"

"Long story short, I ended up discovering that guys just didn't do it for me," said Mandy. "So we broke up. He found a woman who he could satisfy, and me? I met Jessica."

"Wait, so are you two...?"

"Yup," Mandy admitted. "And it's the best sex I've ever had."

"Same here," Jessica added. "Mandy is unbelievable between the sheets."

"That's great, and it's awesome that you two are happy together, but I'm not a lesbian," said MJ.

Not yet... both Mandy and Jessica thought.

"Oh, I didn't mean to imply that you need to have sex with a woman," Mandy clarified. "I just meant that sometimes it doesn't matter how much you love someone, the sexual chemistry just isn't there. It's not anyone's fault -- that's just how it is."

"I see. That's a good point," said MJ. "Still, I'm happy with my marriage."

"That's cool. As long as you're happy, that's what matters," Jessica said. But both she and Mandy were thinking the same thing -- that they could make her even happier. Their tongues, their fingers, their spectacular bodies -- they could show Mary Jane Watson-Parker a world of pleasure she'd never want to leave.

At the end of the night, MJ hugged both Jessica & Mandy and went back to her room. The next day, she'd made plans for a massage with Jessica, after which they would meet with Mandy for lunch.

"Damn, I can't wait to rip those panties off of her body," Mandy told Jessica once MJ was out of earshot.

"Me too. Do you think she'll be up for it?"

"Absolutely! We've got her thinking about us at the very least." Mandy smiled. And she was right -- the seeds had indeed been planted...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)